Enterprise Document Manager - Secondment/FTC (August 2022), Open to flexible working
The purpose of this role is to guard and control enterprise document framework and its principles and to manage/coordinate enterprise documents through E2E process from trigger to signature and storage in GSK systems. You will act on behalf of Trading Partner/SPOC entity(s). Document set in scope includes but is not limited to contracts, notices, authorizations, Power of Attorney, for intercompany and external (3rd Party) relationships. This role has global reach.
This is a visible role that requires stakeholder management, delivery of multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines. In this role you will navigate through legal language and specialist subject matters such as GDP, Incoterms, transfer pricing and such with multiple organizations across the globe.
- To guard and control enterprise document templates in scope through the lifecycle from creation to retirement and archival and to guard template framework through Trading Partner Operations governance process
- To manage and control changes to individual documents from trigger to signature, to liaise with experts such as legal counsel, direct and indirect tax, trade compliance organization and quality teams coordinating inputs and updating content while protecting the integrity of template framework
- To manage and obtain necessary document approvals via standard processes as appropriate
- To prepare/draft documents such as side letters, agreements, termination letters and POA's based on standard templates
- To liaise with stakeholders across GSK such as Quality, Tax, Legal, Finance, Procurement, Corporate Secretariat as well as E2E supply chain to ensure excellent provision of service with focus on document quality and pace of delivery; to prepare and analyse KPI reports and recommend/implement process improvements
- To continuously improve the process and service with specific focus on key performance indicators such as compliance to regulatory requirements, lead time and right the first time
- To provide support to business change projects (i.e. integrations, divestments and network change projects) to advise optimum compliant document framework where appropriate
- To keep accurate records and control of change requests from trigger to signature and document/file in appropriate systems
- Provide inputs and support internal audits and inspection by external regulators as required
- To support ad-hoc projects for example system and process improvements and deputize for CI Lead or TP Operations director upon request and as appropriate
- Demonstrable experience in a global role working within matrix organization
- Experience/understanding of GDP/GXP requirements, Incoterms, basic finance and relationship management
- Experience in contract drafting/contract management; legal or procurement background is helpful
- Experience in managing and influencing senior stakeholders through complex highly specialist topics
Please provide a cover letter alongside your CV
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.