Corporate Intelligence Assistant Manager or Manager, Open to flexible working
2 days left
- Contract Type
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career
We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day, we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insights empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. With a relentless focus on quality and integrity, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
We are looking for a talented and motivated multi-lingual, corporate intelligence professional with at least three years’ experience to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be experienced at conducting due diligence and asset traces in a range of jurisdictions. Within the role you will be responsible for conducting timely and high-quality research under the guidance of the team lead in our London office. We are a growing team and looking for someone with a ‘can do’ attitude and who is willing to roll up their sleeves.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with relevant experience looking to develop their career in one of the leading forensic investigation teams in the UK. If you enjoy working on a wide-reaching range of projects you’ll fit right in. Here are some things you can expect from the Corporate Intelligence team
Making quality second nature - this means doing what’s right even when no one’s looking. The work that you will do has a major impact on our clients and our firm. We pride ourselves on the high-level standards we have for the work that we do.
- preparing high quality work product including proposals, client updates, written reports, articles and slide decks
- conducting investigative public records research and managing source enquiries where relevant
Own your own work – lead from the front in-regards to delivering client work.
- managing complex projects
Be a part of a team – take responsibility for developing more junior team members, understanding their career aspiration and support in this delivery.
- assisting with business development activity as needed
- assisting with peer review, proofing and support across the team
- ad hoc requests as per the needs of the team
Build your brand – good communication capability to the internal population and the external stake holders to ensure we are always promoting our core values.
- cultivation and development of human source network in relevant markets
- contributing to the growth of the practice as a whole
The minimum criteria
- bachelor’s degree or higher
- high standards of written English and proficiency or fluency in a foreign language (all languages considered but French, Spanish, Russian and Arabic are of particular interest)
- 3-6 years’ experience in a professional services firm conducting investigative research drawing on both open and human sources and analysis
Skills to set you apart
- proficient in a broad array of investigative and research methods
- skilled in identifying and analysing public record information, such as litigation, corporate records, and regulatory filings through online and on-site sources and use a variety of proprietary databases
- experienced at managing source enquiries
- experienced at conducting asset traces
- analytical with the ability to stay abreast of political developments in a given region
- skilled at analysing and interpreting large amounts of data and presenting findings in a coherent manner
- a clear communicator (both written and verbal) with the ability to write clearly and succinctly
- highly curious and tenacious to uncover critical information and intelligence
- independent in their thinking and problem solving without adopting a ‘checklist’ approach
- organised and flexible, with the ability to manage a mixed case load
- flexible with the ability to manage multiple competing demands
- openness to candid feedback
- strong interpersonal and networking skills.
Do you care about the same things we do?
We have six values we work by. When we meet, we’ll want you to show us how they’re important to you, too.
Collaboration: We work together, share ideas and always make time to help each other out.
Leadership: Everyone has the chance to lead their own projects.
Excellence: Quality is central to our purpose. We love what we do, and it shows. We sweat the details. We see things through, no matter how tricky.
Agility: The world moves quickly. To keep up, we stay flexible – changing approaches, changing projects, working offline, online, together and alone to get things done.
Respect: A given, of course: we value each other and our clients. We listen, we understand, we care.
Responsibility: The decisions we make and advice we give affects people’s lives and livelihoods. We take that seriously and always do well by doing what’s right.
Bring your whole self
Now you’ve seen our values, it shouldn’t be a surprise that we’re creating a respectful, open, diverse place to work. Building an inclusive culture, where we value difference and respect our colleagues, is not just the right thing to do, it helps our people to perform at the best of their ability and realise their potential.
“We are committed to making sure that the opportunities within our firm are equally accessible for everyone – regardless of background or gender.” Dave Dunckley, CEO
There’s more to life than work
Families, children, sports, night classes…the things you do and the people you’re with outside work matter. They can inspire, motivate and energise you. Inside the office and out. So if you’d like to work flexibly, let us know. We’re happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles, and we’ll always do our best to keep your work and life in balance.
For further information and to submit your application please click 'Apply'.