7 days left
- Contract Type
Role: Finance Officer Location: Home Based (with possible travel to Basingstoke / Reading area 10 – 12 times a year max)
Type: Permanent – Part time
Salary: Circa £30,000 (pro-rata) so you would have a gross salary of £20,000 for this part-time role
Hours: 25 hours per week (five hours a day between 09:00 – 17:00 across Monday to Friday)
Do you have a business finance background, looking for something different?
Could you use your expertise to join one of our favourite companies with whom we work and are on a mission to change the world for disabled people?
- This is a new and exciting role for someone to really make their mark and contribute to this ambitious mission.
- Working for a small niche busy company, you will be the first point of contact for all things financial.
- You'll ensure all of the company’s financial activities are completed in a timely, effective and compliant manner, ensuring financial risk is minimised.
- Working from home means that you will not be wasting any time commuting and can maintain a great work-life balance.
Where do you fit in as their new Finance Officer? As the company’s new – and first – Finance Officer, you'll be playing a pivotal role in supporting the business to the next level.
The aim for 2021 and beyond is to scale the company and ultimately be able to make a bigger difference to their customers based across the UK.
So, if this excites you, fantastic!
We'll be able to share more about their awesome mission once you apply for the role.
What are we looking for in this team's new Finance Officer? You'll ideally review this list and nod your head to pretty much all of these points:
- ACA (or equivalent) qualified or part qualified
- Working knowledge of accounting software (Xero would be great).
- You rather like Excel – competent in extracting and manipulating data.
- Ability, space and broadband available to work remotely from home.
- Experience in using data reporting tools (e.g. Power BI) would be an advantage but not essential.
- Has experience working in finance, ideally in a small, fast-growing company.
- Thrives in a fast-moving operation.
- You are pretty tech-savvy; Microsoft and Gmail experience as well as Xero.
- You're a strong communicator.
- And finally, you are hands-on, have great attention to detail and are very organised as well as being a brilliant team member.
Next stages If this challenge excites you, drop us a copy of your CV.
The next steps and interviews are ASAP so please do send a copy of your CV to Team Your People Partners immediately and we’ll be in touch.
We're very fond of this team and so we want to make sure their first Finance Officer in-house is a brilliant addition to the small team.
We can’t wait to hear from you!