Digital Market. Platf. Senior Product Mgr., Open to flexible working
1 day left
- Contract Type
This is an exciting opportunity to join and support GSK Consumer Healthcare in its journey to becoming a more consumer obsessed, data driven organisation. This means providing our teams with easy access to relevant and timely data to inform faster and more insight driven decisions. Data is a key tenet underpinning our transformation journey following the joint venture with Pfizer this year and our 3-year plan to spin off into a separate company.
GSK Consumer Health has ambition to be the world's leading pure play Consumer Healthcare company. The relationship between wellness and technology is deepening as a digitally native generation look for new ways to empower themselves and their wellbeing. To win in this dynamic marketplace, we must serve the needs of our consumers in our local markets better than the competition via a more balanced marketing and brand model that builds global consistency and local empowerment.
The Consumer & Customer Tech Enablement Product Family is focused on creating Tech products to serve needs of the personas in Customer (Sales Reps, Retailers, distributors), Expert (Expert Reps, Dentists, Pharmacists), and Consumer (marketers, production partners, consumers) via understanding through Industry Leading Technology Products & Experiences.
This role supports the Consumer tower/persona as the Digital Marketing Platform Product Manager for the purpose of:
- Equipping marketers and production partners with technologies like Google Platform Capabilities, Social Channel Enablement, Ad Tech, media campaign management, etc.
- Driving superior consumer experience and engagement by identifying synergies between our web framework extensions (security, analytics, SEO, accessibility) and marketing activation technologies and Google Media stack.
The scope of this role will evolve with our suite of products in use but The Marketing Tech Platform Product Manager is responsible for joining the dots between all our Consumer Tech Product Managers and evolving, supporting and configuring the highest quality products that users will love using and deliver clear business value. She/he will deliver game changing digital products through instilling a culture of constant testing and iterating, ensuring the team is able to foster the closest possible relationships with their Product Owner development and operations teams as well as the stakeholders across the business (and outside) who will benefit
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following...
- Product knowledge covering Social Media at scale technology and best practice, Google Marketing Platform and associated Media analytics, Web Activation Technologies (where to buy, Shoppable, Reviews, Web Optimisation and compliance analytic tooling) and other Marketing Saas solutions across the E2E Consumer journey.
- Develop product roadmap via understanding user journey and business pain points/needs. Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Develop detailed user requirements/user stories and ensure that these are clearly understood by all key stakeholders. Work closely with technical leads and business stakeholders to ensure solution design provides an exceptional customer experience as well as being compliant and future proofed.
- Provide leadership and influence in sprint planning activities to ensure work is priortised based on business and customer value.
- Lead and coordinate sprint retrospectives and ensure continuous improvement and optimisation across people, processes, tools and technology and accountable for ensuring the right services levels are in place and maintained in line with business need and the appropriate responses made.
- In conjunction with the technical leads manage end-to-end change & release process, including coordinating User Acceptance Testing as required, , including Software as a Service delivered change, into the production service in a compliant and efficient manner
- Understand product dependencies and ensure risks and issues are clearly tracked and understood by key stakeholders.
- Build strong cross functional partnerships with key business stakeholder as well as aligning across the GSK Tech organisation on standards relating to platforms, security, vendors and delivery models to ensure all products supporting the business are compliant with internal security, risk management policies and practices, external regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Integrations: Ensure data passing through integrations is efficient, accurate and secure. This also includes building reporting capabilities that support both operational reporting as well as analytic reporting.
- People Management: This role does not have any direct line management responsibilities but will have a strong leadership role with the DevOps team that supports the associated products.
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, etc.
- 4+ years configuration administration management experience
- 4 years+ experience as a Digital Product Manager with a product team as your direct or indirect reports. Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company is preferred.
- Masters of Science or Masters Business Administration
- Deep understanding of marketing business processes.
- Demonstrated experience of delivering measurable business value.
- Demonstrable experience across desktop and mobile products
- Demonstrable experience devising and selling your own roadmap for the products you have been responsible for.
- Solid experience leading teams in truly agile environments - releasing new product increments regularly, testing and reiterating.
- A strong technical understanding/ability to communicate with technical and design/UX teams to lead their and your own team through to delivering the best possible products.
- Excellent collaboration skills with an ability to gain the respect/buy-in from your stakeholders across GSK.
- A demonstrable ability to understand the needs and economics of a business and the market around it.
- A data and user driven approach to product management - with a comprehensive portfolio of product releases/case studies of your own/from teams you have run to prove it.
- A user centric approach to product development, leading your teams to focus on the genuine end user need above the views of internal stakeholders.
- Plenty of creativity - you will have - and encourage from your team - lots of new ideas and be hungry to lead your team to test them and to see the results.
- A strong communicator and good listener, able to present ideas coherently leading to achieving a consensus, even where stakeholders are from a diverse range of business areas.
- A global mindset is essential to work at GSK and knowledge/experience with how digital products need to vary across markets while supporting the need for us to remain a scalable business.
- Proven Record for meeting regulatory and legislation requirements for produce development and operations.
Interested in Joining the Team?
Please apply via our online portal providing your CV
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure of the advert)
At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it's about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.