Employer Engagement Manager, Part time 3 days per week
Location: North West London
Responsible to: Service Director
Hours: 3 days a week, Maternity Cover
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 pro rata
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 June, 11.59PM
Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment? We are looking for an experienced Part Time Employer Engagement Manager to lead on employer engagement activities as part of our individual placement and support services to our clients with mental health problems.
To provide a comprehensive vacancy service to clients with common mental health conditions engaged on the Twining Enterprise, Building Better Opportunities, IPS Works Programme. The Employer Engagement Manager (EEM) will engage with and contact local employers across West London and national employers to identify vacancy and recruitment opportunities that are aligned to client needs. Acting as a key link between the employer and the team of IPS works Service Managers, Employment Specialists and clients. The EEM will ensure vacancies are fed through to West London borough based teams and matched to customer job goals. Developing an effective and proactive approach to vacancy sourcing and supporting employers in raising mental health awareness across their work force, the EEM will act as an ‘ambassador’, ensuring positive and productive relationships are established to maximize vacancy opportunities for clients engaged with the IPS works service provision.
The IPS Works Programme delivers a range of specialist employability support across West London for people with common mental health conditions using the individual placement and support principles. Clients are referred to us via NHS IAPT Talking Therapies & Job Centre Plus. These two distinct IPS Works client groups include people who are on unemployment benefit or are economically inactive. Clients are supported into sustained employment by delivering a range of support including employability coaching, vacancy matching, mentoring and in work support. The Employer Engagement Manager will be working closely with local employers across Barnet, Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham Harrow, Hillingdon and Hounslow to identify their recruitment needs and match these vacancies to our client’s needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Network, secure and manage effective relationships with potential new employers both SME’s, and large, resulting in mutely beneficial working partnerships.
- Ensure that the process for matching clients to employment opportunities is effective and in line with meeting the needs of both parties involved – clients and employer.
- Ensure all job applications and associated details are logged onto appropriate databases in a timely fashion.
- Ensure the effective delivery and facilitation of interview and job preparation techniques takes place with all interested clients in line with the employers stipulated requirements.
- Represent Twining Enterprise at all relevant events to engage and promote the service provision to prospective employers.
- Promote the full employer offer, including Mental Health Awareness First Aid Training and recruitment services provision to current and prospective employers and act as the Employer contact on subsequent business reviews.
- Ensure that you are familiar with Twining Enterprise CRM system and the information is maintained within the system in relation to vacancies available, in a timely fashion.
- Achieve against set and agreed targets within timescales identified.
- Manage and maintain existing employer partnerships and share job vacancies with teams
- Work in partnership and support internal team of Employment Specialist’s, to undertake local weekly employer engagement activities and up to 6 employers calls a week.
- To provide information and statistics as required in a timely and accurate manner.
- To carry out the duties of the post in line with the organisations policies and procedures including equal opportunities, safeguarding and health and safety and to ensure that staff are fully conversant with, and act within these policies and procedures at all times.
- To carry out such relevant and appropriate duties commensurate with the framework of the post and grade that from time to time may be required by management in consultation with the post holder.
Please download recruitment pack for full JD and Person Specification.
To apply send us a tailored copy of your CV and covering letter detailing how you meet the Essential Skills, Experience, Ability & Knowledge section of the Person Spec. Please also include the Twining Equalities Monitoring form and add the job reference 1552 in the subject box. Only full and complete applications will be considered.
WHO WE ARE
Twining Enterprise exists to improve mental wellbeing by supporting people in and into work. Everything we do is aimed at helping people with mental health conditions gain access to the benefits work has to offer. Our tailored practical employment support doesn’t just help with work related goals, it improves our clients’ wellbeing and lives. We are one of London’s leading mental health employment charities. We provide life-changing support to 2,000 Londoners with mental health problems a year. Our clients regularly tell us that our support has helped them achieve progress they didn’t believe was possible. HOW WE WORK Individual Placement & Support (IPS) is an internationally recognised and evidence-based supported employment intervention. IPS is regarded as the most effective and efficient way of helping people with mental health issues into competitive and sustainable employment. Twining was the first non-NHS provider to be awarded Centre of Excellence status for its IPS service in Barnet.