Part-time Head of Diversity & Inclusion, D&I (3 days a week)
2 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a PE backed telecoms/infrastructure scale-up company with ambitious expansion plans.
This is a newly created role, responsible for owning and embedding a D&I philosophy and working practices throughout the organisation.
This person will implement a D&I strategy in line with policy and monitor efforts that promote diversity, equity, and inclusion, creating awareness throughout the organisation to foster an open and inclusive working environment for everyone.
- Proven track record and experience in Diversity & Inclusion.
- Strong subject matter knowledge of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion.
- Adept at working and influencing HR Business Partners and Business Leaders, facilitating change, implementing strategy and accomplishing Inclusion and Diversity objectives.
- Strong internal consulting, analytical and business acumen.
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of initiatives.
- Demonstrates confidence, credibility, good judgement and decision making.