Part time HR Generalist / Recruitment Coordinator, 3 days per/wk - homeworking
3 days left
- Contract Type
We are currently working with a fast paced, forward thinking, high growth Fintech who are looking for an enterprising HR Generalist with a focus on recruitment to come and join their dynamic team.
Responsibilities fall into two clear categories:
- Provide day to day HR support to the Head of People including upkeep of the HRIS, payroll, performance management, and reporting/analytics on KPIs and HR Metrics
- Support with employee lifecycle onboarding/offboarding; inductions, contracts, offer letters, background and reference checks, probation and benefits management
- Review and update company policies with the Head of People in line with legal compliance
- Support in action planning where processes need to improve as the business scales as well as ad hoc support on HR projects and ER cases
- Support Head of People in maintaining existing engagement and wellbeing initiatives and identifying future opportunities to enhance the employee experience and Company culture
- Provide general internal support to the senior management team as required
- Assist with ad-hoc company administrative tasks, preparing papers and presentations for board meetings, business updates etc..
- Support the Head of People lead recruitment activities, manage the Applicant
- Tracking System (Workable), liaise with the wider team to coordinate interviews and support the offer process.
- Network and source potential candidates from various online channels and ATS databases, social media, career and professional platforms, including LinkedIn.
- Act as the primary point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process through the offer to onboarding stage to build our employer value proposition.
You must have at least 5 years experience in a similar role, combining both HR and recruitment, have good interpersonal/communication skills and a desire to add value to this growing scale up company,
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to get really involved in a mix of people management and recruitment.
Flexibility: 3 days a week
Salary: Up to £45k FTE