Project Manager Business Operations, Homeworking
1 day left
- Contract Type
Are you looking to expand your expertise in project management and drive change in an environment that allows you to design novel approaches and solutions? If so, this role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following...
- Lead Business Planning process with the objective to step-up in quality reflecting the opportunities and in line with brand archetypes:
- Coordinate timeline, key milestones & governance -Ensure successful co-creation ways of working
- Execute Global Pharma Marketing Operations strategy within GVC by translating global ambitions in concrete operational plans for Vaccines including Data-Driven Customer Experience implementation.
- Support the customer experience project team with tracking and reporting of milestones.
- Leading PLT KPI reporting for commercial KPIs on Content Agility and Content Consistency.
- Support Achieve Breakthrough workstream Marketing Capabilities and Best in Class Customer Experience.
- Support the organization and expectations of GMD and GMM meetings
- Provide tracking of where all brands are in terms of delivering all GVC key processes: Customer Journeys, Business Plan, Content Plans, etc + have Shingrix aligned with GVC global processes.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Master Degree (University degree).
- At least 7 years of experience in Pharma/Vaccines Business, especially in Commercial positions (preferably experience in marketing or consultant background).
- Familiarity with the Pharma/Vaccines business model and the different disciplines outputs and constraints (regulatory, clinical, commercial, health outcomes, market access, pricing, etc..).
- Commercial experience in an LOC would be preferable.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Project Management experience working with cross functional teams.
- Ability to bring clarity to complex ,multi-faceted situations.
- Problem-solving: creative approach to problem solving and the ability to challenge the status quo.
- Team player
- Demonstrated excellence in effective communications and presentations for a wide variety of audiences , fluent in English (written and spoken), knowledge of other business languages is an asset
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills
- Cultural sensitivity and tact, the ability to work effectively across cultures and ability to interact with Senior Leaders
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
*This is a job description to aide in the job posting, but does not include all job evaluation details.
If you have a disability and require assistance during the course of the selection process, you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require in order to make suitable arrangements.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.