OT & IoT Governance and Compliance Senior Manager, Open to flexible working
The Engineering & OT Team have accountability to ensure CH SC sites understand and deploy appropriate OT & IoT cyber security controls aligned to the overall Consumer Healthcare OT & IoT strategy. These roles are critical particularly in light of separation as we need to build the capability prior to the formal CH spin timeline if we are to continue to address threats, externally as well as risks which may emanate internally.
This role is required within CH Value Chain Tech to support the Engineering & OT Director to deliver, deploy & coordinate OT & IoT cyber security initiatives, respond to risk, and provide guidance, materials and other knowledge assets to the wider site network.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following...
- Develop & facilitate forums and processes to govern the strategy, deployment and BAU phases associated with OT & IoT Cyber Security initiatives
- Develop a simplification approach to governance that considers the risk reduction framework, as well as attributes of ROI calculations, such that the value of deploying a control is understood
- Create & maintain service design materials and procedures relating to OT & IoT Cyber Security, to include strategy for storage, collaboration and where appropriate an open availability of assets for consumption
- Build a sustainable engagement & comms plan to ensure key stakeholders understand their roles in protecting CH from OT Threats
- Support the Engineering & OT Director to attend meetings and stakeholder communication.
- Facilitate and drive discussion with and between key stakeholder groups , including C H VCI Tech, S ite Engineering teams, PSC Engineering teams, TechSecurity & Risk as well as Core Tech
- Monitor & track budget planning and compliance for each initiative
Identify, escalate and manage risks to minimize variances from plan
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelors Degree in Science, Engineering, or Technology
- 4+ years risk management experience
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- A good understanding of the OT & IoT / Automation space
- An understanding of Cyber Security / systems / processes & procedure that can mitigate a threats
- Highly adaptable to change
- Experience in program management or coordination work.
- Able to work in a team with a range of people from diverse backgrounds, perspectives and opinions
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems in a collaborative manner.
- Knowledge or experience in GSK electronic systems.
- Preferred to have knowledge & technical understanding of OT & IoT /Automation equipment and common networking practices
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively in a complex matrix organization.
- Good influencing and negotiating skills to challenge and ensure the implementation of an effective set of processes and procedures
- A good understanding of business needs and efficiencies.
- Good verbal and written communications skills to ensure effective relay of issues, risks and opportunities so that these are well understood by all parties and that effective actions are put in place.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.