Recruitment Project Manager - FTC (June 2022), Open to flexible working
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
Over the next year, we are rolling out a significant transformation programme - called 'Future Ready' - to help us create the world's largest standalone Consumer Healthcare company and a new leading Biopharma company. To be prepared for this Separation activity we need to stand up business critical roles within Tech to support both the Consumer and Biopharma businesses, so that they are ready to separate.
With the learning from Transformation recruitment activity, also happening to support Future Ready, we need a project manager in place to support both businesses to drive and track the recruitment activity to enable Separation. The role will provide proactive management of initiative scope, plans, risks, issues, dependencies and benefits in line with agreed standards.
Immediate start required
In partnership with the Global Support Functions (GSF) Separation Project Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Tech function through recruitment planning and delivery, focused on:
- Project managing critical recruitment role preparation.
- Translate recruitment objectives into actionable implementation plans. Own the detailed end-to-end plan across global recruitment for the Function.
- Supporting the setup of recruitment teams, including management of 3rd party providers;
- Lead key project management activities, including: plan management, tracking and reporting of delivery progress/status; identification, evaluation and resolution of risks, issues, dependencies, change requests, tracking, development and assurance of deliverables; management and reporting of KPIs and actions.
- Implements governance and tracks and monitors budget spending for marketing campaigns and for other recruitment related initiatives;
- Monitors effectiveness of recruitment strategies and supports the development and implementation of improvement actions.
- Managing and tracking talent mapping, A&S processes, and governance for each function and location;
- Acting as subject matter expert to functions on recruitment.
- Sharing learning/insights and feedback.
- Leads the resolution of issues/problems, removing blockages, solving issues with a 'Can-do' attitude.
- Represents Recruitment at Function meetings and leads any initiative-specific delivery/governance meetings.
- Strong project management capability - demonstrable success in managing project delivery within key strategic programmes within global highly matrixed companies.
- Ideally experience of working in a recruitment or HR role for a global, cross functional change programme.
- Experience of planning, forecasting and reporting.
- Experience of recruitment systems and processes.
- Experience of delivering change management against challenging timelines
- Primarily execution focused but works to understand broader strategic context and ensure strategic alignment.
- Ability to influence, challenge appropriately, prioritise, manage expectations and in dealing with and navigating ambiguity or shifting context.
- A consulting-type skillset / mindset - strong influencing/relationship-building, leadership, communication and problem-solving skills, supported by strong EQ and learning agility.
- Understanding of the recruitment life cycle, from candidate sourcing to onboarding
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.