Sales Executive (recruitment advertising), 4-5 days per week with some homeworking
3 days left
- Contract Type
Sales Executive (recruitment advertising)
4-5 days per week with a conversation around flexible working if required. It will be a mix of office and homeworking (Wednesday and Thursday in the London office).
£30,000 FTE plus un-capped commission and bonus
Timewise Jobs is the leading job board serving the part time and flexible working job market. We are part of the Timewise Group, the UK’s leading experts on workplace flexibility.
The flexible job market has never been so topical, and it is an interesting time to see how employers will embrace flexible working within their recruitment strategy. We are now looking for a Sales/Business Development Executive to help us encourage more employers to use our recruitment site and offer part time and flexible working options and in turn help us drive the business forward.
You will be selling online recruitment advertising on www.timewisejobs.co.uk using your understanding of our range of products and services and tailoring your sale or proposal based on the employer’s needs. This can vary from one off job adverts right through to annual contracts.
The focus of the role is new business and employers who have yet to benefit from using Timewise Jobs to recruit. In addition, you will be responsible for an existing client base and you will be tasked in gaining repeat business and growing their recruitment packages and revenue.
In return we can offer a warm and supportive working environment working with a fun, friendly and focussed bunch of colleagues. Achievement is always recognised - we offer un-capped commission and bonuses for when targets are hit.
- You will be expected to make a high number of good quality new business sales calls to prospect clients every day.
- Additionally, there will be account management calls to make to our existing clients.
- It will be necessary to meet with clients so you should be comfortable holding meetings or presenting in an on-line format.
- Your approach to selling will be consultative and responsive to the requirements of the employer ensuring that their recruitment campaign always works well, and that they return to book again, with the potential to upsell and secure longer-term relationships.
- You will have your own individual revenue targets which contribute to the monthly team targets.
- Calls and sales creates administrative work which needs to be completed each day. This includes writing proposals, collating and sending response statistics, ensuring vacancies are live on the jobsite and advising on amendments.
- Your sales activity will create your account base which you will responsible for organising and managing.
- It is essential to keep accurate records of your conversations, pitches, proposals and sales on our Salesforce database.
- Liaising with other teams in our office wherever necessary regarding PR, marketing, invoicing and collaborative projects.
- Duties may vary from time to time as the post develops
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- B2B sales experience
- A proven record of growing revenues and sales
- You must be highly organised and have the self-discipline to organise your day to get the best results
- Impeccable interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels within, and outside of the business
- You must be able to demonstrate great attention to detail and accuracy for the purposes of writing sales materials to support your calls
- You must bring confidence, energy and a ‘can-do’ attitude into our team
- You must be proficient with Word, Excel and confident using databases and other computer systems
- Experience working in recruitment
- Experience working in media sales
- An established network within recruitment advertising
- Knowledge of Salesforce
If you have the drive for sales and passion for flexible working, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and covering letter highlighting how you meet the requirements of the role.
The Timewise Group were one of the first to spot the potential of flexible working solutions for bringing about workplace equality, and we’re still one of the best at it (if we say so ourselves). We’re considered the go-to team for all things flex, and we pride ourselves on leading the debate and driving change, even in areas that flexibility doesn’t traditionally reach.
As well as recruitment services with Timewise Jobs, we provide a range of research, consultancy and training services via our consultancy Timewise.
We support businesses in all sectors to make a flexible working a success – organisations we work with are as diverse as the NHS, Google, and Lloyds Banking Group. We are a trusted advisor to Government, social funders and think tanks alike who come to us for our straight talking evidence based approach about what works when changing business practice on flexible working, and our work features regularly in the media.
Apply for Sales Executive (recruitment advertising), 4-5 days per week with some homeworking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly