Marketing Manager, Part time 3-4 days per week
This is a part time (3-4 days a week) Fixed Term Contract role for two years.
Are you excited by the opportunity to use your marketing skills to help a charity improve choices for people affected by infertility and genetic conditions?
London-based charity PET (Progress Educational Trust) seeks a talented and enthusiastic person with expertise in marketing and communications who is interested in and curious about (in)fertility and genomics.
This two-year FTC role would suit either an experienced marketeer looking for flexibility in their working arrangements or someone starting out in their career who'd relish the scope of this role. Ideally, we're looking for at least 3 year's general marketing experience and a passion for helping a charity realise their revenue generating potential.
You will work as part of our very small team and so will enjoy autonomy while working under the direction of the Director and the Trustees.
It's an exciting time to join PET as a brand re-fresh and new combined website will be launched in summer 2021. PET has also invested in a new CRM (Salesforce) which offers potential to transform marketing activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing an integrated marketing and communications strategy for PET.
- Digital marketing: SEO and including managing a Google Adwords grant.
- Social media: activity plan using all appropriate platforms; leveraging BioNews content; content calendar.
- Acting as brand guardian, ensuring all materials and work is consistent and within the Brand Guidelines.
- Reviewing and analysing general marketing performance and preparing reports for Trustees on agreed KPIs.
This role presents the opportunity to pilot initiatives to make a measurable difference to PET and further develop its reputation as a leading resource for information and debate in the fields of fertility and genomics.
Full job description can be found under supporting documents below.
To Apply please submit your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for this role via the application method below.
Deadline for receipt of applications: 9am, Monday 14 June 2021