HR Business Partner - FTC, Open to flexible working
ABOUT THE ROLE (12 months contract)
This role offers the opportunity to partner the Distillation & Maturation business, a significant part of Diageo Supply Chain & Procurement. Distillation & Maturation produces whisky, gin, vodka and other spirit. It employees 1350 colleagues across 50 locations, including maltings, distilleries, warehousing, cooperage and bioenergy plants.
At Diageo, there are two core assets that drive growth across our business: our brands and our people. They drive one another and the HR Function sits at the heart of this.
As Business Partners, our role is to ensure we have the right conditions in place to develop and release the potential of our leaders and their teams. We are there to challenge and support in equal measure; to help strategically shape the future organisation to deliver the biggest possible performance outcomes.
This role is an agile, connected and accountable partner to the Distillation & Maturation leadership team. It enables growth and performance through focussing on the five pillars of our Global HR Strategy: Continuous Learning, Disruptive Approach to Talent, Inclusion & Diversity, Speed, Focus & Simplicity & Fulfilling Employee Experiences for the Diageo Supply Chain & Procurement Business.
- You will bring thought leadership to the HR agenda in Distillation & Maturation, ensuring that it creates impact across the business area.
- You will collaborate with HR across Diageo Supply Chain & Procurement and deliver critical activities for our total employee population
- You will lead two HRBPs who additionally support Distillation & Maturation providing development opportunities and coaching your team to excellence.
- You will report into the HR Director for Global Brand Manufacturing.
We are looking for an individual with a drive to be the best; an outstanding HR Business Partner who has a passion for understanding and partnering with the business. As well as using your strong HR experience, you will enjoy collaborating with HR COEs to ensure first class HR delivery.
- You will enjoy collaborating and influencing across a variety of stakeholders at all levels, resulting in strong and positive outcomes.
- You excel at building and maintaining genuine relationships based on mutual trust and respect
- You are at your best when dealing with ambiguity, complexity and working within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and matrixed environment
- You are able to understand and drive insights from HR data, analysing to measure impacts, assess OE plans, diagnose trends, and link decisions and actions to business performance outcomes
- You thrive in a team environment and look for examples of best practice to drive pace and value of delivery.
- You are a great coach and will seek prioritise the development of your HR team so that they are best prepared to support the customers.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Character Is Everything