Recruitment Manager - Senior Talent Open to flexible working
Milton Keynes (Victoria House), Aberdeen (Silver Fin Building), Belfast (Harvester House), Birmingham (The Colmore Building), Bradenham (Bradenham Manor), Bristol (2 Glass Wharf)m, Cambridge (Cambridge Science Park), Cardiff (3 Callaghan Square), Carlisle PSA Hub (Civic Centre), Chelmsford (Priory Place), Edinburgh (7 Exchange Crescent), Gatwick (St Johns House), Glasgow (110 Queen Street), Leeds (No 1 Whitehall Riverside), Leicester (Regent House), Liverpool (Royal Liver Building), London (110 Bishopsgate), Manchester (4 Hardman Square), Newcastle (Rotterdam House), Northampton (Pavilion Drive), Nottingham (City Gate East), Oxford (Seacourt Tower), Preston PSA Hub (County Hall), Reading (1020 Eskdale Road), Sheffield (1 Holly Street), Southampton (Benham 5), Truro PSA Hub (Gannel House)
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career
We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day, we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insights empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. With a relentless focus on quality and integrity, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
Happy to talk flexible working and to consider reduced hours/job shares. We are also happy to consider all UK locations.
Let’s talk about the job
If you enjoy working on a wide-reaching range of projects that will help businesses and communities flourish, you’ll fit right in. Here are some things you can expect from this Resourcing Manager role.
- Making quality second nature. This means doing what’s right even when no one’s looking. The work that you will do has a major impact on our clients and our firm. We pride ourselves on the high standards we have for the work that we do.
- Own your own work. You will be the central point of contact for all Partner & Director recruitment for Audit and accountable for delivering a robust and commercial end to end recruitment service for our business with a focus on direct sourcing. Actively market-map, headhunt and create bespoke engagement plans for each search and be responsible for delivering an exceptional candidate and client experience.
- Be a part of a team. You will join an established and well-respected team of executive search professionals and be part of a wider Resourcing function and manager peer group. We’re down to earth, hardworking, flexible and forward thinking. We care about our people and want our team members to have happy, healthy, and balanced lives.
- Take responsibility. You will provide a discrete and professional service, considering any sensitivities and potential impact on teams and clients. You will support succession plans in your service line and be responsible for coaching and supporting internal talent progressing to Director and Partner. We provide an equally great experience to our internal talent as we do our external candidates.
- Build your brand. You will hold the senior stakeholder relationships for your service line, be known as a national go-to person for Partner & Director recruitment. You will coach, challenge, influence and provide valuable insight to inform decisions. You will provide market intelligence, external thinking, and expert technical knowledge to the team via a strong network.
The minimum criteria
Significant experience in recruitment for a large organisation (either in-house or agency/search firm)
Dealing with senior level candidates and senior internal stakeholders
Skills to set you apart
Here are a few more skills we are looking for. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box. It’s important for us to support you in your role and help you to develop along the way.
- You’ll be a technical expert with a background in executive search or professional services recruitment.
- You will have initiative, be a self-starter and can build trusted relationships quickly.
- You’ll have the ability to juggle multiple priorities, stakeholders and searches.
- You will be tenacious and driven and deliver results against challenging requirements.
- Experience of project management and strategy development and be comfortable with data, systems, and process improvement.
Do you care about the same things we do?
We have six values we work by. When we meet, we’ll want you to show us how they’re important to you, too.
Collaboration: We work together, share ideas and always make time to help each other out.
Leadership: Everyone has the chance to lead their own projects.
Excellence: Quality is central to our purpose. We love what we do, and it shows. We sweat the details. We see things through, no matter how tricky.
Agility: The world moves quickly. To keep up, we stay flexible – changing approaches, changing projects, working offline, online, together and alone to get things done.
Respect: A given, of course: we value each other and our clients. We listen, we understand, we care.
Responsibility: The decisions we make and advice we give affects people’s lives and livelihoods. We take that seriously and always do well by doing what’s right.
Bring your whole self
Now you’ve seen our values, it shouldn’t be a surprise that we’re creating a respectful, open, diverse place to work. Building an inclusive culture, where we value difference and respect our colleagues, is not just the right thing to do, it helps our people to perform at the best of their ability and realise their potential.
“We are committed to making sure that the opportunities within our firm are equally accessible for everyone – regardless of background or gender.” Dave Dunckley, CEO
There’s more to life than work
Families, children, sports, night classes…the things you do and the people you’re with outside work matter. They can inspire, motivate and energise you. Inside the office and out. So if you’d like to work flexibly, let us know. We’re happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles, and we’ll always do our best to keep your work and life in balance.
For further information and to submit your application please click 'Apply'.