Deals and Business Consulting Marketing Executive, Open to flexible working
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career
We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day, we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insights empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. With a relentless focus on quality and integrity, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
Let’s talk about the role
If you enjoy working on a wide-reaching range of projects that will help businesses flourish, you’ll fit right in. The Deals & Business Consulting Marketing Executive will sit within the Deals & Business Consulting marketing team, providing support to the teams within the service line, particularly UK Restructuring. Here are some things you can expect from this role:
Making quality second nature. This means doing what’s right even when no one’s looking. The work that you will do has a major impact on our clients and our firm. We pride ourselves on the high-level standards we have for the work that we do both internally and externally.
Own your own work. You will play an active role in the delivery of marketing plans and campaigns. You will be busy with a variety of projects and tasks including thought leadership content, planning and executing events both in-person and digital, website projects, managing our credentials, creating collateral and adverts, social media, ecomms, awards, design, sponsorships, internal communications, and much more.
Be a part of a team. You will be part of Marketing and Business Development (M&BD) working with the Deals & Business Consulting (D&BC) team. The M&BD team consists of marketing executives, assistant managers, and managers, all responsible for their own areas within D&BC, and also works closely with our Business Development (BD) and Marketing Operations (MOPs) colleagues. We work with clients on Restructuring, Business Consulting, Corporate Finance, Transactions, Valuations & Modelling and much more. This role has a particular focus on supporting the UK Restructuring team within D&BC.
Take responsibility. You'll need to be accurate and thorough in your approach as the work you deliver will be seen in the market. Building a strong network will help you get the job done and you'll not be afraid of contributing your own ideas and challenging existing process.
Build your brand. This role will allow you to grow your network, expand your knowledge and develop your skillset. This is a great opportunity to develop your profile across the service line and work with client facing teams.
The minimum criteria
- You will have experience of working in a corporate environment or professional services organisation
- At least two years of experience in a similar role within B2B or professional services, working within a marketing function
Skills to set you apart
Here are a few more skills we are looking for. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box. It’s important for us to support you in your role and help you to develop along the way.
- You'll have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You’ll have experience working and building relationships with senior stakeholders and colleagues alike
- You’ll have strong organisational skills, with experience of managing your own time and completing multiple tasks/assignments with potentially competing deadlines
- You’ll have a keen eye for detail and be confident in putting forward suggestions and providing challenge
- You’ll be motivated to stay up to date with marketing developments, and also to learn more about the D&BC service line
- You’ll have an understanding of KPIs, marketing metrics, and measuring ROI
Do you care about the same things we do?
We have six values we work by. When we meet, we’ll want you to show us how they’re important to you, too.
- Collaboration: We are aligned around a common purpose that unites us in providing the same quality experience for our clients and our people, seamlessly across borders.
- Leadership: We are committed to the success of our clients, our people, our profession, and our stakeholders at large, demonstrating leadership at all levels.
- Excellence: We are passionate about exceeding expectation and delivering high quality work. We love what we do, and it shows. We sweat the details. We see things through, no matter how tricky.
- Agility: The world moves quickly. To keep up, we stay flexible – changing approaches, changing projects, working offline, online, together and alone to get things done.
- Respect: A given, of course: we value each other and our clients. We listen, we understand, we care.
- Responsibility: The decisions we make and advice we give affects people’s lives and livelihoods. We take that seriously and always do well by doing what’s right.
Bring your whole self
Now you’ve seen our values, it shouldn’t be a surprise that we’re creating a respectful, open, diverse place to work. Building an inclusive culture, where we value difference and respect our colleagues, is not just the right thing to do, it helps our people to perform at the best of their ability and realise their potential.
"We are committed to making sure that the opportunities within our firm are equally accessible for everyone – regardless of background or gender." Dave Dunckley, CEO
There’s more to life than work
Families, children, sports, night classes…the things you do and the people you’re with outside work matter. They can inspire, motivate and energise you. Inside the office and out. So, if you’d like to work flexibly, let us know. We’re happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles, and we’ll always do our best to keep your work and life in balance.
For further information and to submit your application please click 'Apply'.