Solutions Architect - Workday, Open to flexible working
The Workday Solutions Architect is recognised as the go to functional SME for Workday, working collaboratively and adaptively to constantly meet the needs of their customers and deliver value to GSK.
- Provide guidance and coaching to the functional product owners over proposed solutions.
- Lead the Workday Design Authority.
- Hands on design and configuration on the Workday product suite in partnership with product teams (as required).
- Play a QA role over the functional Workday product owners, ensuring all Workday product domain are compliant with internal security and risk management policies and practices, as well as external regulatory and statutory requirements e.g. GxP, SARBOX.
- Keep abreast of Workday product development and influence the GSK product roadmaps, in order to maximise our investment.
- Understand wider GSK technology landscape and ensure that Workday solutions take advantage of automation opportunities as part of end to end process delivery.
- Create and maintain networks with other Workday customers and suppliers to benchmark GSK's usage of Workday and identify additional opportunities for system improvements.
- Work closely with Product Owners to ensure that User Experience (UX) is central to all Workday solutions; benchmark UX via Workday and internal GSK UX teams.
We are looking for individuals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Great experience on Workday in a senior functional / configuration role, spanning multiple domains.
- Relevant experience in major global Tech organisation.
- Track record in successful Tech strategy development, Workday solution design, product delivery and service management.
- Track record in delivering business impact through process and Tech enabled solutions.
- Excellent relationship management, strong influencing and communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of HR (business operating models, processes & products).
Interested in Joining the Team?
Please apply via our online portal providing your CV and Cover Letter.
Closing Date: Sunday 20th June 2021.
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure of the advert)
At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it's about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.