HR Business Partner, Global Support Functions Consumer Healthcare, Open to flexible working
FTC End October 2021
We have an exciting opening for an established HR Business Partner to join our HR People Separation Team on a fixed term basis. This is a great opportunity where you will part of a wider team supporting unprecedented projects as part of Future Ready. Come join us!
Reporting to the Consumer Health GSF Separation Planning Lead, you will advise, lead and deliver HR & Business critical support to the GSF Functions in preparation for Separation. You will work with the Business Leads and HRBL's to provide advice, coaching, and hands on support to drive coordinate and standardised execution to enable programme level tracking of KPIs/Synergies. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience and work closely with Consumer Healthcare at a time of significant change.
- Support. Leads & HRBL's on preparation of announcement/consultation materials for Separation activity starting 2021.
- Support further development of new Org Structure ie. Coordinating all activities including job evaluation, position management, engaging support from expert functions across the HR model.
- Act as a Data/Reporting Lead for all the functions people impact through Restructuring Tool. Track and report achievements against key milestones for on-going recruitment, A&S and exits to enable appropriate synergy reporting for the programme.
- Partner with local HR teams to ensure local HR requirements are factored in to planning and local teams are kept informed of programme deliverables and timelines.
- Work closely with the Global Transition Lead to ensure programme deliverables are met in time with milestone plan.
- Support managers in the delivery of key standardized HR activities and coaching and development of line managers around HR policies, processes and ways of working.
- Understand the HR Risk environment, identify and mitigate potential HR risks and support managers to create a positive employee environment.
- Enable resolution of complex HR queries relating to Separation activity from managers and employees
- Work with People Separation team and local country HR to understand and deliver implementation plan according to local ER requirements.
- Support other programme wide initiatives impacting people in New CH & New GSK business (i.e. rebadging, LE changes, etc.)
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility, able to deal with ambiguity and influence stakeholders.
- Experience in supporting or leading restructuring change programmes.
- Demonstrates a good track record of partnering directly with senior HR & business leaders; translating business and HR objectives into high quality HR solutions.
- Experience in resolving complex HR queries from managers and employees.
- Ability to deliver against demanding projects or initiatives and meeting criteria of time, cost, quality, risk assessment, and performance.
- A good understanding of various HR processes (Recruitment, Performance Management, Talent Management, Labour Law compliance etc.)
- You will have experience working with multi-country HR teams.
- Exposure to working in a highly complex organization with a matrix structure and with multiple lines of authority leveraging influence within a complex network of stakeholders.
- Degree level education in HR or equivalent qualification.
At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it's about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.