Our client based in the centre of Birmingham is looking for a permanent HR Assistant to join their team reporting directly to the HR Manager. This exciting opportunity has become available due to the successful growth of the company.
The hours for this role are flexible in terms of part time or full time. The client is offering a highly competitive salary with the opportunity of great mentoring and career support.
As HR Assistant, the chosen candidate will be responsible for the following: -
* Advising on policies and procedures
* Support with Recruitment and resourcing
* Keep up to date with employment law
* Supporting the HR Manager with all areas of HR
* Being the first point of contact for HR queries and support
* Monitor absence data in line with policy and escalate appropriately
* Processing new starters, leavers, and contractual changes
Experience is not essential however this role is for candidates who want a long-term career in HR.
If you feel that you have the necessary talent and skill to be successful in this role click on "Apply Now" and forward an up to date copy of your CV