Regional Hospital Manager - Scotland/Northern Ireland, Open to flexible working
Regional Hospital Manager - Scotland/Northern Ireland
Are you an experienced First Line Manager within Commercial Healthcare who is passionate about inspiring, coaching and supporting a sales team, if so, this could be an exciting opportunity for you?
As a Regional Hospital Manager, you will strategically lead a team of 6 field-based Account Managers and ensure consistent key performance indicators are achieved in line with GSK's goals and strategies, driving and enabling business KPIs and achieving market share targets. You will use your management experience to drive successful sales uptake across GSK's Respiratory portfolio whilst developing and motivating your team to deliver successful results. Ideally you will have experience working within a secondary care setting.
- Leading, motivating and developing the sales team in order to deliver performance targets.
- Communicating the sales strategy and objectives to sales team and translate it into regional implementation plans to achieve the desired targets.
- Ensuring successful performance of the sales team, striving to exceed agreed sales targets.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of team selling skills and product knowledge.
- Implementing the incentive programme to motivate the sales team to achieve goals.
- Driving initiatives that secure sales and promote products and effective leadership of the sales team.
- Accountable for collaboration with key accounts, marketing/ product managers and medical advisers.
- Identifying and implementing business growth opportunities in order to support volume and market share growth.
- Responsible for maintaining growth of market share in specific region for respective products.
- Degree Qualified or the equivalent based on industry experience.
- People leadership, management and coaching experience.
- Ability to define and shape best practice through looking both internally and externally to GSK and responding appropriately.
- Demonstrated sales success.
- Good understanding of account management principles and philosophies.
- Good understanding of NHS structure, policies, drivers and interface between primary and secondary care, in line with their local health economy.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, complex environment.
- Demonstrated ability of interfacing with senior customers, internally and externally.
- Experience of working in a secondary care environment.
- At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
- When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it's about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
- Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.