Operational Data Manager, Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
The Chief Resilience & Security Office (CRSO) plays a key role in delivering Lloyds Banking Group's vision of putting customers at the heart of everything we do, helping Britain recover, and protecting the Group and its customers.
Working as part of the Insider Risk Reduction & Business Engagement Tower within Insider Risk, Investigations & Data Loss Prevention, you will be part of an exciting and evolving team which drives insider risk reduction through the development and management of operational controls alongside the building of effective partnerships with the IR Programme and Group wide divisional partners.
This role involves leading a fast paced operational team, using data management business analysis to identify areas of process improvement as well as working in collaboration with an array of divisional colleagues to reduce Lloyds Banking Group Insider risk. It specifically involves analytical skills, management of large data sets, production of detailed MI, a passion for motivating and delivering change and continuous improvement, operational leadership, effective planning and organisational skills and supporting the operational risk requirements associated with key policy control testing and engagement with Group Audit where required.
What you'll be doing..?
- Leading and developing operational procedures and their efficiency to fulfil the needs of the business
- Supervising and leading others to deliver prescribed operational outcomes while working within established and new systems
- Identifying shortcomings, recommending improvements and implementing approved revisions to current processes, systems and procedures through process mapping, simplification and automation
- Analysing key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identifying possible impacts on the business
- Producing MI via Power BI and Power Point
- Leading and delivering on automation journeys
- Leading and delivering strategic change linked to team 90 day operational roadmap
- Developing and maintaining relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders to support the reduction of DLP & Insider risk, identifying risk gaps through RCA
- Ensuring change is overseen appropriately with minimal risk
- Developing an understanding of DLP platforms, the associated systems Security events and their impact on the Group's evolving risk landscape
- Developing knowledge of LBG security policies, standards and regulatory requirements
- Deputising for Senior Manager
What we're looking for..!
- Experience of working collaboratively with a wide range of business partners to achieve win-win outcomes
- Analytical skills
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Data Governance and controls
- Experience handling large data sets
Together we make it possible...
As a multi-brand, multi-channel business, we have the scale and reach to give you a diverse range of opportunities to learn, grow and develop and to help you achieve a rewarding and fulﬁlling career!
You'll also receive a benefits package which includes:
- A performance related award
- Generous pension contribution
- 30 days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
We're committed to building a workforce which reﬂects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference.
So, if joining us at a critical and exciting time appeals and this role sounds like it could be for you, click apply below!
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.