Marketing and Communications Manager, Homeworking
We are delighted to be working once again with this fast growing and profitable medical technology company. Established in 2004 , our client has firmly established itself as a trusted partner to the global pharmaceutical industry. They are looking for an experience Marketing and Communications Manager to join them on a fixed term 6 month maternity cover.
Reporting to the CCO the Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for driving the full range of communication activity to both external and internal stakeholders.
- Prior experience of working in a technical/scientific organisation would be beneficial
- Strong planning skills and working to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates creative thinking and sound judgement for PR processes.
- Strong on process and stakeholder management.
- Previous experience of working within an SME or growth organisation.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong persuasion skills.
- Comfortably communicating across all levels of seniority, both internally and externally.
- Willingness to direct activity through others as well as execute tasks independently.
- Client-centric with a desire to move others to act.
- Strong presentation skills and written communication skills
Flexibility: FTC - 6 months
Salary: Circa £50k FTE