FS Partnership Group Compliance Services Manager-Flexible Contracts
2 days left
- Contract Type
We help our clients stay ahead of changes that impact their businesses, navigating complexity and risk. We deliver deep tax technical, people and legal expertise, while providing the critical context to make informed and compliant decisions. With clients ranging from multinational organisations and public sector bodies to entrepreneurs and family businesses, the work we do is diverse.
This role is open specifically for people who are looking to work on a flexible contract.
We know everyone’s lives are different and that traditional working patterns may not be quite right for you. Whether you’ve taken a career break, had time out to support family or are looking to balance your career with another passion of yours, we can offer you a flexible contract to work the pattern that suits you.
We are open to flexible contracts
Once you’ve joined the firm you will have access to training, giving you the opportunity to upskill yourself on our various systems. You’ll also benefit from additional support designed to help you integrate into the firm and connect and build relationships with other flexible workers across our network.
About the team
Our specialist private equity fund compliance team is responsible for the delivery of tax reporting for some of the largest and most complex funds in the UK. This diverse and interesting client base provides an excellent platform for prospective candidates to develop their skills and focus on a compliance role in a team that has grown significantly over the last few years.
About the role
This role would particularly suit candidates who are looking to specialise in a supportive environment for a business that is truly focused on fund compliance.
As a manager in the team the role would encompass the following:
- Responsibility for the review of a portfolio of large and/or complex fund clients;
- Management of the team working on those clients;
- Managing the finances and timetable for delivery of the outputs (computations, returns, investor reports and compliance report(s)) with the client relationship team;
- Responsibility for coordinating the end to end compliance process for their client portfolio with the relationship team;
- Provide support and tax technical assistance to preparer(s);
- Identify potential consulting projects that might arise from the compliance work.
Essential skills and experience
Experience at review level of private equity fund compliance in the following areas:
- Partnership computations and returns;
- Investor Reporting;
- Experience with general partner corporate tax returns;
- ATT, CTA. AAT or ACA qualified;
- Excellent interpersonal skills both oral and written;
- Demonstrated ability to develop, train and motivate junior staff
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements.
For further information and to submit your application please click 'Apply'.