Workday Integrations Specialist - Part time 3-4 days per week, Flexible Contracts
This role is open specifically for people who are looking to work on a flexible contract.
We know everyone’s lives are different and that traditional working patterns may not be quite right for you. Whether you’ve taken a career break, had time out to support family or are looking to balance your career with another passion of yours, we can offer you a flexible contract to work the pattern that suits you.
Part time 3 to 4 days per week
Once you’ve joined the firm you will have access to training, giving you the opportunity to upskill yourself on our various systems. You’ll also benefit from additional support designed to help you integrate into the firm and connect and build relationships with other flexible workers across our network.
PwC are celebrating a decade of successful Workday project delivery with major UK and global clients.
To capitalise on this success, we are currently looking for experienced Workday Integration consultants to join our established and growing Workday Consulting Team. If you want to take your career to the next level, and apply your skills to challenging and business-focussed customer transformation programmes, then this could be for you.
PwC don't simply configure Workday, but treat Workday as a fundamental element of our business transformation services. Our team members create and apply Workday and broader solutions that re-imagine the possible, bringing business value and improved user and customer experience.
Successful applicants will enjoy working for prestigious multinational organisations offering exposure to the latest industry trends and fulfilling projects, as part of our collaborative and supportive team.
As an experienced consultant in our team, you'll be:
- Leading and contributing to our client facing Workday projects, taking full responsibility for integration workstream, from design through to deployment, as part a project team
- Soliciting and challenging client requirements, presenting and facilitating workshops, analysing data, and configuring technical solutions in Workday
- Collaborating with your colleagues across our HR, and Financials transformation teams, and wider PwC network to identify and create solutions that bring value to our clients
- Taking responsibility for development of more junior colleagues through career coaching and mentoring
- Leading and inspiring others, keeping our team a fun place to work
- Playing your part in our proposition and business development activities
- Working at all levels within our clients’ organisations from C-suite to the back office operations teams
- A background in Technical Architecture, or Integration Development
- Sound knowledge in Workday Integration architecture and Workday integration development
- Good knowledge on REST/SOAP APIs , XML ,JSON
- Current Workday Integrations Consultant Certification and relevant client facing Workday experience
- Strong technical architecture , integration development , digital and data analysis skills
- The ability to work independently and drive teams to deliver
- The ability to listen to requirements and provide imaginative solutions to challenges
- Demonstrable record of managing people, including onshore and offshore resources
- The ability to quickly build relationships with our clients and across our networked organisation, being able to gain immediate credibility and adapting your style to suit your audience
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements.
For further information and to submit your application please click 'Apply'.