HR Transformation Senior Manager - Part time 4 days per week, Flexible Contracts
This role is open specifically for people who are looking to work on a flexible contract.
We know everyone’s lives are different and that traditional working patterns may not be quite right for you. Whether you’ve taken a career break, had time out to support family or are looking to balance your career with another passion of yours, we can offer you a flexible contract to work the pattern that suits you.
Part time min 4 days per week
Once you’ve joined the firm you will have access to training, giving you the opportunity to upskill yourself on our various systems. You’ll also benefit from additional support designed to help you integrate into the firm and connect and build relationships with other flexible workers across our network.
PwC’s global People and Organisation practice brings together an un-matched combination of 10,000 consultants with industry, business, talent, strategy, HR, analytics and technology expertise across 138 countries. Together we build tailored people and organisation solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic ambitions, with a deep understanding of their uniqueness and grounded in rigorous analysis and data-driven insight. We help clients to implement organisational transformation, improve the effectiveness of their workforce, develop and move talent around their business and manage their human capital risks. We work from people strategy through to organisational execution.
A career in our HR Transformation & Technology practice, within People and Organisation, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their strategies and deliver business results through their people. Due to our strength in the market and depth of capability, we are continuing to grow and support organisations with the challenges and opportunities that form part of their HR transformation programmes. In order to drive forward the growth, PwC is seeking an experienced HR Transformation professional of Senior Manager level to join the team of 150+ HR professionals to support with the delivery of engagements, development of our capabilities and pursuit of business opportunities.
As a Senior Manager in HR Transformation, you will lead the delivery of HR Transformation engagements for complex organisations as well as actively participate in business development activities. You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
You will have a breadth of experience in a number of the following areas: HR Strategy, HR Operating Model, HR Service Delivery Model, Shared Services, Outsourcing, Global Business Services, HR Processes and Policies, HR Technology, experience of working with a wide range of people in a commercial environment and a working knowledge of a wide range of HR issues and trends.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assisting in the management and leadership of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
- Managing and delivering large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Leading the financial management of clients
- Leadership of business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Developing project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Using digital technologies to build new capabilities that establish HR as a partner and coach for businesses
- Leading teams supporting HR-enabled workforce experience strategies, including AI-enabled HR
- Explaining HR’s role in designing and creating the employee experience, together with other areas that affect the complete employee lifecycle process and ‘moments that matter’
- Conducting HR assessments and making recommendations taking into account employee experience
- Leading teams in defining and implementing new HR processes and use tools like Digital HR, Workday, SuccessFactors, and Oracle
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements.
For further information and to submit your application please click 'Apply'.