Media & Digital Manager - New to World brands, Open to flexible working
A key element to the Diageo GB portfolio strategy is nurturing brands that sit within nascent categories in GB (e.g. Casamigos, Belsazar, Zacapa) or that are new or underdeveloped brands in existing categories (e.g. Copper Dog, Roe & Co, Tanqueray No.10). Our ambition is to nurture and grow this portfolio to create our next great Growth Engines of the future. These brands have a different code for growth and require a digital first approach to our media.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an exciting new chapter within Diageo to be part of developing and executing a new marketing model that wins share and builds the brands of the future.
A unique opportunity for anyone with a real passion and flair for media planning. The media and digital manager will be responsible for delivering market leading data-driven media planning within the new nurture brand code for growth. The role will be working as part of a team leading Diageo’s annual connections planning process in for Nurture brands. Working hand in hand with our media agency partner PHD, you will be responsible for designing and delivering the digital ecosystem and therefore will have strong foundations across all areas of digital marketing not limited to paid social, paid search, SEO and display. Although direct digital commerce experience is not a mandatory requirement you will be working closely with our commercial teams to ensure all media is in service of driving sales across key pureplay retailers like amazon.
Key to the success of our new code for growth will be around leading and sharing the insights when it comes measurement and optimisation to prove our new marketing model is successful. The successful candidate will thrive in working in a fast paced environment and have proven ability to analyse data and be able to share learnings to key stakeholders of all levels in a clear and concise manner.
The Media & Digital Manager for NTW Brands will report into the Head of Culture, Media and Digital and will have direct exposure to the GB marketing leadership team.
- Acting as a holistic media expert responsible for delivering world class digital and data-driven media plans for our nurture brands
- Influencing and building capability in order to drive digital first approach to media with marketing teams
- Ensuring all media plans for our brands across the portfolio uphold our global media standards
- Work in collaboration with senior stakeholders to influence media investments decisions
- Work to deliver fully integrated connections plans. Responsible for ensuring all activity operates 100% ‘no dead ends’ across the consumer journey
- Ensure appropriate use of data, insight & econometrics as part of the connections planning process as well as new metrics such as share of search
- Help drive a performance marketing mindset and culture when it comes to media optimisation
- Media leadership: ability to influence media decisions at all levels internally and externally with maturity
- Recruitment/Re-recruitment – both from a shopper and consumer perspective
- Scale – in all commercial elements of the brands, building strong relationships with the Revenue and Category team to deliver above and beyond the AOP
- Physical Availability - the ability to see, find and trigger associated memories in a buying context, all resulting in success at the point of purchase
Ideal experiences / Qualifications / capabilities
- 5 years+ experience in planning media on a portfolio client within a marketing/agency environment
- Be a passionate media expert that has a deep understanding of how media works within a CPG business model and the P&L levers that drive growth
- Confident digital native: proven strategic planning ability across all digital channels and platforms (social, display, video, PPC etc) understanding the roles each plays within the consumer journey
- You are constantly curious about consumers; have a deep understanding of consumer behaviour across all media channels and an eye on the future to ensure Diageo is always at forefront of change
- A strong team player who enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment. Always ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- Proven ability to craft media planning strategies and activations that have delivered YoY growth
- Demonstrated brilliant execution to impeccably high standards
- Deep personal accountability for great performance
Please click 'Apply' to submit your application