A thriving company within the banking sector is looking for a Training Co-ordinator to join their fast-paced, exciting team. The company is one of the largest 250 companies listed on the London Stock Exchange. As a Training Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the online learning system and be managing the E-learning training inbox, collating training outcomes and liaising with brokers to share exam results and certificates.
An extensive benefits package is offered by this company. Enjoy a great work-life balance with the option to purchase an additional five days' annual leave, save for the future with their car salary sacrifice scheme, or gym membership discounts, and group stakeholder pension plan. There are also lots of lifestyle and wellbeing benefits including life assurance, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, and other healthcare packages too.
As a Training Co-ordinator your key duties will include:
* Monitoring the E-learning training inbox, action training queries and requests
* Managing e-learning registrations and ensuring learners are issued with the appropriate information
* Collating course completions and administering exam results and certificates
* Updating training tracker with delegates who have completed an E-learning course
* Assisting with on-boarding new brokers to a course by emailing and calling brokers to provide a brochure and get their 'buy-in'
* Keeping relevant stakeholders updated with newly on-boarded brokers
* Working closely with the team to identify external training needs
* Measuring the success and impact to share with managers/stakeholders
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Training Co-ordinator, you must have:
* Previous background in Training or Learning & Development
* Strong detailed planning, time management and organisational skills
* Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to work towards tight deadlines
* Knowledge of Learning Management systems (desirable)
If you're interested in becoming a Training Co-ordinator, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it's a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected