Healthcare Sales Representative - London, Open to flexible working
Are you a driven sales representative or graduate looking to deliver excellent standards of value-added customer service and business management? If so, read on...
GSK have a new role for a Healthcare Sales Representative (London) on a full-time permanent basis.
As the Healthcare Sales Representative your role will be to drive HCP awareness, advocacy and recommendation of GSK Consumer Healthcare's key power brands to their patients. To do this, you will deliver category, condition and brand education of GSK's priority therapeutic areas to UK Health Care Professionals, who you will target, and segment based on account potential and willingness to recommend.
In the role of Healthcare Sales Representative, your critical objectives will be to deliver excellent standards of value-added customer service and business management, and a clear demonstration of Expert HCP-obsession. You will partner with HCPs across both the Dental and Pharmacy channels to drive advocacy of GSKs Oral Healthcare and OTC (over the counter) brands to a number of different types of HCPs including (but not limited to): Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Pharmacists and Pharmacy Assistants.
The role sits within the National 'Expert Sales' Field Team, within the Expert (HCP) Marketing Function - The role is therefore key to the delivery of increased market share, share of recommendation, driving volume consumption and professional endorsement of our brand portfolio within the Expert (HCP) Sales Channel.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
Customer Relationship Management
- Delivering the best-in-class educational sessions utilising all channels and platforms of engagement: face-to-face and remote, detailing, lunch & learns and larger forums, alongside with driving social media engagement in line with digital strategy.
- To deliver in-call quality on a consistent basis, measured through field visit assessments, Expert-Performance Tracking, Sales Force Effectiveness surveys as indicators.
- Maintain accurate records of calls and work completed and planned on territory through continuous and accurate use of internal systems.
- Support GSK at all relevant Exhibitions / Events / PR initiatives to drive business goals and effort priorities and work to support NARM and FTM to accelerate rate of local implementation of core endorsement strategies.
- Providing continuous updates & insight of expert environment developments, including competitor intelligence, alongside with proposed improvements related to the field team ways of working and focus areas.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with grade as required which can include overnight stays, evening and weekend working, whilst ensuring strict compliance with all GSK Ethics and code of conduct policies.
- Demonstrate an understanding of NHS policies and healthcare landscape in order to support shaping long terms plans for Expert Field Team strategy.
- Ensuring alignment to GSK HCP channel, Expert team and wider business strategy opportunities within the complex and ever-changing HCP environment.
- Formulate and execute a business plan for the territory, ensuring the highest reach and levels of engagement with HCPs/ segmentation and targeting data
Influencing & Collaboration
- Working with Account Relationship Managers (ARMs) on delivery of Joined Educational Plans (JEPs) through the most appropriate channels of face-to-face and remote delivery.
- Be a consistent 'ambassador' of expert field team, continuously demonstrating GSK behaviours.
- Engage the wider business and multifunctional team in creation and delivery of assets that amplify the impact of the Expert Field Team
Commercial Acumen & Budget Delivery
- Ensure clear differentiation of commercial and added value customer objectives and ensure all activities are ABPI compliant.
- Ability to engage and reinforce commercial benefits to all key decision makers externally and internally.
- Identify opportunities for shared value creation, investment, partnership projects and initiatives between GSK and key customer sectors.
- Ensure efficient use of time and company assets to drive most efficient ways of working both internally and externally
- Delivery of individual KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and budget, alongside with contribution towards total Field Team objectives.
Preferred Qualifications and experience:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Proven understanding and experience of Consumer Healthcare and Oral Healthcare Marketplaces/Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) experience.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills in front of variety audience size in both a face-to-face and remote environment.
- Full UK driving licence is essential
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE - 21st June 2021
Please take a copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available post closure of the advert.
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the online application or your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it's about you are being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.