Marketing Manager, part time - 3 days per week with some homeworking
7 days left
- Contract Type
Postlethwaite is a niche law firm specialising in employee ownership and employee share schemes. Employee ownership is a fast-growing business model being adopted by many SME founder owners and we are recognized as one of the ‘go to’ experts in this field. We work with other professional advisers as well as directly with SME business owners.
We are looking for an experienced B2B professional to fill the role of Marketing Manager. The person in this role will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, managing website content, generating, and managing blog content, managing social media platforms, and liaising with company management on business development activities.
This would suit someone who has experience in a professional services environment and who would enjoy working within a small team. You will be happy to carry out all aspects of the marketing function from the practical to the intellectual. It is a varied, interesting, and satisfying role for someone who wants to get really involved in the development of a growing business.
- Develop marketing strategies for projects, including the company website and social media.
- Create and execute lead generation programmes, (working with existing marketing assistance from external SEO manager)
- Analyse data to determine campaign efficiency.
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review.
- Develop and communicate marketing plans following internal brainstorming session, campaign results and project recommendations to the team.
- Organise promotional events as required (e.g., the firm’s likely sponsorship of and attendance at annual Employee Ownership Association Conference – online in 2021)
- Identify weaknesses in current marketing activities and develop new strategies to maximise expenditure on brand awareness campaigns.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Significant experience in B2B marketing, preferably in professional services
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Initiative – a person who will take the lead, identifying and then implementing new marketing activities.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, and WordPress
- Ability to work well with a small team in a friendly collaborative environment.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programmes, including PowerPoint, Forms and Access
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- A flexible approach
A combination of remote working and the Central London (WC2) office – 3 days a week.
Salary: £24,000 actual (£40.000 FTE)
18 days a year holiday actual (30 days, pro rata), company pension scheme, an ownership stake
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please apply with your CV and covering letter highlighting how you meet the requirements of the role via the application method below.
Postlethwaite has a strong set of values underpinning our approach to clients and colleagues alike, a successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of this and will be happy to participate.
Apply for Marketing Manager, part time - 3 days per week with some homeworking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly