Digital Content Manager, Open to flexible working
Over the last two years, there has been an evolution of digital capabilities to accelerate digital marketing, data and analytics across UK Pharma, particularly Respiratory. Excellent strategic planning and execution of digital channels is key to improving lead measures of share of voice and market share.
As the Digital Content Manager your main focus will be to plan, execute and measure best-in-class multichannel marketing initiatives across core digital channels, championing innovative new ways of working to ensure maximum impact.
UK Pharma is moving into Stage 2 of GSKs Intelligent Marketing vision to build effective omnichannel campaigns. As the Digital Content Manager, you will play a key role in driving this evolution and building personalised content through the use of consumer journeys, segmentation, content effectiveness and by making data-driven decisions. You will also be responsible for reverse mentoring to build digital capability across the Marketing team.
The focus of your role is to plan, execute and measure best-in-class multichannel marketing across core digital channels for brands. You will be responsible for delivering persona segmented content across segmented customer journey, collaborating closely with global functions in content co-creation.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Lead recommendations of a customer centric multi-channel strategy
- Lead localisation (from global) of customer personas and journeys, to drive message segmentation; provide input and feedback into global materials to improve globally produced content to be fit for purpose for localisation
- Lead creation, approval, execution and optimisation of content through core channels. The primary focus will be on best-in-class execution via web, email, banners and webinar. Secondary channels include social, paid search.
- Develop marketing assets using the Marketing Operations Centre for delivery through GSK owned and 3rd party channel agencies.
- Use a strong customer focus to optimise marketing materials, engagement and share of voice
- Build digital capability within the Respiratory Marketing team by reverse mentoring the Senior Brand Managers and Marketing Directors
- Manage relevant 3rd parties and platforms
- Set and own appropriate KPIs and metrics for content performance and make recommendations for optimization of channel and content mix
- Bring the outside in by attending relevant external conferences, forums and representing GSK at external events
- Continue to demonstrate digital as an effective lever to drive sales, demonstrate ROI and showcase best practice
Please take a copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available post closure of the advert.
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the online application or your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the relevant area
- Proven experience of leading multichannel marketing campaigns
- Evidence of successfully developing and implementing multi-channel strategies and campaigns for a brand, including all core digital channels (web, email, webinar, banners and iPad)
- Experienced with paid-owned-earned content model
- Has deployed segmented customer journeys across all core channels
- Has a basic understanding of websites, including conversion rate optimization, user experience and e-commerce
- Experienced with marketing performance management, including RACE/AIDA models, funnel optimisation, marketing metrics
- Understanding of the Pharma industry regulations (ABPI)
- Digital marketing diploma or equivalent
- Works creatively and independently, with the passion and energy to drive change in marketing
- Driven by optimisation of goal metrics over a period of time (results orientated) with analytical ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Comfortable with creative thinking and problem solving
- Highly customer & patient focused
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable in a fast-moving and exciting environment
At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it's about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.