Personal Assistant, part time, 15-20 hours per week, remote working
The London-based Personal Assistant is responsible for delivering highly reliable, professional and meticulously executed administrative assistance. The Personal Assistant will work remotely, supporting the Director, who works between Australia, Greece and London.
What you will do
The Personal Assistant will provide administrative support to the Director, including but not limited to:
- Liaise with and coordinate local stakeholders on behalf of the Director
- Collect and process mail
- Organise the payment of invoices
- Coordinate the acquisition, transport and documentation of art and furniture items in the UK
- Respond intelligently and with care to important correspondence received by the Director
- Other ad hoc personal administration tasks to support the Director
Who we are looking for
- Highly organised, proactive and embrace technology and change
- Able to work independently and comfortable working remotely
- Exceptional in your written and oral communication skills
- Reliable, diligent, trustworthy and calm in the face of complexity
- Exceptional at document management and filing
- Able to multitask and manage multiple tasks at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Genuinely interested in and enthusiastic about architecture, the arts and the wider world
- Demonstrable experience in delivering highly reliable, professional and meticulously executed PA duties
You may also have:
- Experience working in property management
- Experience in G Suite
To apply please send us your CV and covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
About Molonglo People
People at Molonglo exemplify the following attributes:
A commitment to delivering quality of work that is well researched, questioned and analysed to produce meaningful outcomes.
A desire to challenge existing ideologies and develop solutions in a nuanced way.
A keen interest in building and sharing knowledge, becoming an expert in your field and having an openness to learn about other aspects of Molonglo.
Openly shares and welcomes ideas and perspectives, generates opportunities for authentic collaboration both inside and outside of Molonglo to achieve the best outcome.
A desire to have an impact, to influence others and inspire followership for your ideas at all levels of Molonglo and externally.