Recruitment Coordinator, part-time - 25 hours per week, (evenings) remote working role
Avencia is the first recruitment outsourcing provider dedicated to serving the Insurance industry. We help Hiring Managers, HR Directors, Procurement Leads and Heads of Resourcing get more from their transformational journey through personalised Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Service Programme (MSP) and Contingent Workforce solutions.
Working with an established client, we have a fantastic opportunity for a part-time Recruitment Coordinator to join Avencia's Business Support Services Team (BSS).
Whilst this role is for a homeworker and therefore can be based anywhere in the UK, it will suit people who are either based in the North West as we have a team based in our Shared Services Centre in Manchester; or based within commuting distance of London as we have teams based there too. This is so that you feel connected to colleagues by attending quarterly business updates and the summer and December parties.
Your time will focus on supporting our client's US stakeholders in the setting up and administration of contingent resources. As the role is supporting US clients the working hours are 4-9pm GMT (Mon-Fri)
Whether working with on-site Recruitment Business Partners, BSS colleagues, candidates, client HR and Procurement stakeholders or suppliers, you will ensure all parties receive a best-in-class experience.
In particular, you will have a direct impact on delivering an excellent hiring manager and Procurement experience through ensuring that Beeline (Vendor Management System) is updated in real time and is the 'source of truth'
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to join a young but maturing business with the security of a long-established parent company. We're also happy to consider individuals looking for flexibility on the working pattern advertised.
In return, you'll receive a competitive salary, full systems training and a career pathway that can flex as your commitments change.
The pro-rated salary is £14,500-£16,500. (£22,000 - £25,000 FTE)
What you'll do
- Supporting Client Services (on-site Teams), Avencia's Resourcing Team and client stakeholders with recruitment process administration
- Owning US resource tracking requests and management of existing contingent worker extensions and terminations
- Act as a first point of contact for hiring managers for all contingent workforce administration requests
- Ensuring the client VMS is up to date to enable the Systems and MI Team to create accurate MI report and conduct data analysis
- After a period of settling into Avencia, becoming a super user in Avencia's Applicant Tracking System in order to support US based users from other Clients
Skills & experience
How you'll do it
- You'll have a customer-centric approach and attention to detail in attitude and output
- Build good working relationships with colleagues and Clients via MS Teams and other communication channels
- You'll take pride in ensuring that processes are followed and systems kept up to date
- You'll have a keen interest in systems and how they function
- Be able to work independently as after 6pm colleagues will be offline
- Through articulate verbal and written communication, including MS Office and Excel
- By utilising previous experience as a Recruitment Coordinator or Administrator of business processes
Click the apply button for more details on this role and to make your application