Senior Digital Marketing Manager, part time, job share, flexible working available
London (30 Finsbury Square), Birmingham (The Colmore Building), Bristol (2 Glass Wharf), Cambridge (Cambridge Science Park), Cardiff (3 Callaghan Square), Edinburgh (7 Exchange Crescent), Glasgow (110 Queen Street), Leeds (No 1 Whitehall Riverside), Leicester (Regent House), Liverpool (Royal Liver Building), Manchester (4 Hardman Square), Milton Keynes (Victoria House), Northampton (Pavilion Drive), Oxford (Seacourt Tower), Reading (1020 Eskdale Road), Sheffield (1 Holly Street), Southampton (Benham 5)
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career
We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day, we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insights empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. With a relentless focus on quality and integrity, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
Happy to talk flexible working and to consider reduced hours/job shares.
Let’s talk about the job
Here are some things you can expect from this Senior Digital Marketing Manager role.
- Making quality second nature. This means doing what’s right even when no one’s looking. The work that you will do has a major impact on our clients and our firm. We pride ourselves on the high-level standards we have for the work that we do.
- Own your own work. You’ll design the strategy for the firm’s digital marketing channels (web, marketing automation, email and social) working closely with our Head of Marketing Operations as well as our Content, Campaigns and CRM leads and teams to deliver outstanding digital audience experiences. You’ll drive our UK website strategy, roadmap and best practices, apply processes and functionality, execute testing and builds, and provide reports and insights that will drive collaboration between our cross functional teams. You’ll lead, innovate, and oversee our digital marketing channels, develop how they engage our audiences to deliver optimal value over time.
- Take responsibility. You’ll oversee our MarTech stack and establish our overall digital channel strategy. You’ll shape and own our website strategy as well as prepare and present recommendations, reports, dashboards and findings from experimental data. You’ll analyse data to monitor revenue performance and find areas for improvement. You’ll provide management, innovation, maintenance and analytics to ensure that our website grows with the firm - a truly client first platform that supports our go-to-market activity, drives conversions, brings our brand to life, and delivers a superior digital experience.
- Be a part of a team. You’ll actively lead and coach a happy, high performing and collaborative team of digital experts to success. You’ll work closely with the Head of Marketing Operations to drive awareness, adoption and engagement across the marketing and business development team around how digital can help win work.
- You’ll adopt a thorough test and learn approach to measure and understand the impact of our digital activity in order to scale up where required. You’ll oversee our social media, marketing automation and email marketing strategies to ensure that we’re joined up to deliver a consistent, engaging and relevant audience experience at all times. You’ll upskill the business development teams on how to make the best use of digital tools and techniques to drive better conversations and smarter decision making.
- Build your brand. Given the importance of the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, this role offers exciting opportunities for the right person to expand their skills and experience. The team has a history of developing internal talent for progress.
The minimum criteria
- CIM Diploma of appropriate equivalent qualification
- You’ll have previous demonstrable experience in digital marketing, with a specific focus on designing, creating and managing outstanding digital client experiences.
- You’ll have a proven track record of delivering technical/digital projects that achieve business outcomes and drive value for the business.
- You’ll have substantial experience with leading Content Management Systems (CMS)
- You’ll have a strong understanding of Marketing Automation principles (esp. Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot) and its practical application.
Skills to set you apart
Here are a few more skills we are looking for. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box. It’s important for us to support you in your role and help you to develop along the way.
- You’ll have significant exposure to B2B marketing, which includes demonstrable success in client acquisition and retention strategies.
- You’ll have an understanding of UX, HTML/CSS and SEO
- Experience of using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimise
Do you care about the same things we do?
We have six values we work by. When we meet, we’ll want you to show us how they’re important to you, too.
Collaboration: We work together, share ideas and always make time to help each other out.
Leadership: Everyone has the chance to lead their own projects.
Excellence: Quality is central to our purpose. We love what we do, and it shows. We sweat the details. We see things through, no matter how tricky.
Agility: The world moves quickly. To keep up, we stay flexible – changing approaches, changing projects, working offline, online, together and alone to get things done.
Respect: A given, of course: we value each other and our clients. We listen, we understand, we care.
Responsibility: The decisions we make and advice we give affects people’s lives and livelihoods. We take that seriously and always do well by doing what’s right.
Bring your whole self
Now you’ve seen our values, it shouldn’t be a surprise that we’re creating a respectful, open, diverse place to work. Building an inclusive culture, where we value difference and respect our colleagues, is not just the right thing to do, it helps our people to perform at the best of their ability and realise their potential.
“We are committed to making sure that the opportunities within our firm are equally accessible for everyone – regardless of background or gender.” Dave Dunckley, CEO
There’s more to life than work
Families, children, sports, night classes…the things you do and the people you’re with outside work matter. They can inspire, motivate and energise you. Inside the office and out. So if you’d like to work flexibly, let us know. We’re happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles, and we’ll always do our best to keep your work and life in balance.
For further information and to submit your application please click 'Apply'.