Enterprise Applications Business Administrator, Open to flexible working
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career
We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day, we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insights empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. With a relentless focus on quality and integrity, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
Let’s talk about the job
If you enjoy working on a wide-reaching range of projects that will help businesses and communities flourish, you’ll fit right in. Here are some things you can expect from this Enterprise Applications Business Administrator role.
- Making quality second nature. This means doing what’s right even when no one’s looking. The work that you will do has a major impact on our clients and our firm. We pride ourselves on the high-level standards we have for the work that we do.
- Own your own work.
- Supports all aspects of the operational activity of the EA practice
- Researches pools of new potential clients and compiles databases of prospective clients accurately
- Maintains timely records of client contact and activities and event attendance on all relevant systems including the national CRM database.
- Manages EA data internal systems and supports other team members in the management of internal systems and data
- Undertakes reporting activity to support operational needs
- Supports finance processes by instigating client invoices if necessary, updating finance tracking information internal systems where necessary and chasing client payment
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of all team processes
- Be a part of a team.
- Liaises with colleagues to share best practice and learning to the benefit of the service line and other team members
- Works closely with a network of EA Sales, Project Delivery and Operations consultants and other BC staff as necessary to provide and obtain support as and when required
- Seeks regular feedback to identify any learning and development requirements and or opportunities they may have and pursues with their People Manager to fulfil
- Take responsibility. The role is responsible for administration support to the Enterprise Applications (EA) team and encompasses accountability for:
- Completing administrative processes for clients and internal stakeholders
- Complying with operational requirements for service line and Firm corporate processes
- Accurate and timely record keeping including keeping CRM and other internal systems up to date
- Data entry and filing for records management purposes including archiving and audit preparation
- Working with colleagues to support team compliance requirements
- Working with the Practice Partner and sales team in undertaking customer analysis, marketing and sales support activity
- Working with the Practice Director and operations team in undertaking Practice management and project support activity
- Build your brand.
- Is sensitive to the clients' needs and shows empathy when required
- Inputs to the on-going training and development of colleagues in the use of internal and external systems, including CRM and other key technical systems, and processes
- Work in line with the firm’s CLEARR values of collaboration, leadership, excellence, agility, respect and responsibility with both team members, clients and internal and external stakeholders
- Contributes positively to the dynamic of the team
The minimum criteria
- GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths at C or above
- A-level in IT/Business or numerate subject or degree in a business/accounting qualification
- Excellent IT literacy including MS Office skills with particularly strong experience in using Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident and competent data-entry skills with proven ability to input data at a highly efficient speed and with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of undertaking research using various tools to identify key information
- Excellent communication skills. Must be confident and comfortable making and receiving calls from a wide range of sources, covering a diverse range of topics, and managing upwards.
- Strong problem solving skills & Exceptional customer service skills
Skills to set you apart
Here are a few more skills we are looking for. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box. It’s important for us to support you in your role and help you to develop along the way.
- A technical qualifications linked to data processing, including excel would be considered an advantage
- Ability to promote effectively (soft selling).
- Comfortable using a complex, centralised IT systems, including to log client data and interactions, and able to use data to generate reports for others to analyse
- Highly personable with strong networking and team working capabilities, administration, data management, business development support, client query management
- Able to work in ambiguity and use knowledge and skills to help shape own workload and activity to deliver on outcomes
- Able to develop good personal relationships with colleagues, senior management in prospect and client companies and with a wide range of business support specialists
- Self-starter and able to manage own time effectively to achieve agreed targets
- Attention to detail, numeracy skills and commercial awareness
- Robust analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Dynamic self-motivated individual with evidence of innovation and initiative
Do you care about the same things we do?
We have six values we work by. When we meet, we’ll want you to show us how they’re important to you, too.
Collaboration: We work together, share ideas and always make time to help each other out.
Leadership: Everyone has the chance to lead their own projects.
Excellence: Quality is central to our purpose. We love what we do, and it shows. We sweat the details. We see things through, no matter how tricky.
Agility: The world moves quickly. To keep up, we stay flexible – changing approaches, changing projects, working offline, online, together and alone to get things done.
Respect: A given, of course: we value each other and our clients. We listen, we understand, we care.
Responsibility: The decisions we make and advice we give affects people’s lives and livelihoods. We take that seriously and always do well by doing what’s right.
Bring your whole self
Now you’ve seen our values, it shouldn’t be a surprise that we’re creating a respectful, open, diverse place to work. Building an inclusive culture, where we value difference and respect our colleagues, is not just the right thing to do, it helps our people to perform at the best of their ability and realise their potential.
“We are committed to making sure that the opportunities within our firm are equally accessible for everyone – regardless of background or gender.” Dave Dunckley, CEO
There’s more to life than work
Families, children, sports, night classes…the things you do and the people you’re with outside work matter. They can inspire, motivate and energise you. Inside the office and out. So if you’d like to work flexibly, let us know. We’re happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles, and we’ll always do our best to keep your work and life in balance.
For further information and to submit your application please click 'Apply'.