Low and No Alc Brand Ambassador, Open to flexible working
Reserve GB Context: Diageo Reserve is a high-growth business that focuses on unlocking the enormous potential of premium and luxury spirits. The Reserve portfolio has tripled in size in the last 5 years, doubled in the last 3 years and we have the ambition to grow to over £100m revenue. With an industry-leading portfolio that includes Ciroc vodka, Haig Club, Johnnie Walker SDLX, Tanqueray TEN, Ketel One, Zacapa, Talisker, Singleton and Lagavulin we are beating the competition but still only have a 9% share of the premium spirits market in GB, so the opportunities for growth are enormous.
The Reserve team are focused on building brand momentum and engaging consumers, by working in partnership with the very best trend leading customers in both the On and Off Trade. We will look to search and spin the best trends and activation ideas from across Europe to drive engagement and excitement with GB consumers and customers. There is a need to improve the Distribution and especially the Rate of Sale of our Reserve Luxury Portfolio, and the Ambassador will be pivotal in not only ensuring our TLA/PCM accounts are serviced to a level where visibility, in-outlet rotation activities, account promotions, perfect serves/rituals, recommendation, events and competitions drive a constant turnover of our brands, but that they are all to the luxury Reserve Luxury Portfolio standard.
The No/Low Alc Brand Ambassador will focus on our TLA/PCM customers, other influential outlets with a developed No/Low Alc focus and cross channel customers including dComm and Off Trade to nurture the early stages of this category.
Key Areas Of Accountabilities:
- In conjunction with the brand managers, identify, develop and manage marketing activities
- Work with our brand team to input in growth drivers and activities design and execution.
- Acts as the face of the brand and Diageo – proud of what you do!
- Conduct comprehensive trainings, tastings, samplings, master-classes, dinners, across the No/Low Alc category
- Implement visibility in outlets to help increase brand awareness and ROS
- Inspire consumers, customers and trade to advocate Reserve brands
- Prospect and build strong relationships with Gurus/Influencers in your market, while maintaining and nurturing current relationships
- Be the central reference point for the bartending community, creating a bartender network and championing Reserve Brand and World Class fraternities
Essential Qualifications / knowledge / experience required / languages
- Significant on trade experience
- Creative and inspiring approach to be able to delight customer and consumers
- Commercial mind-set essential
- An existing network within the GB on trade preferred
- Able to demonstrate excellent relationship building and influencing skills across functions
- Brand and Category Knowledge across Spirits and TBA
- Passion for super premium brands, our customers & our consumers.
- Operates proactively – and where necessary reactively - in order to beat the competition.
- Able to build plans to customise activity to deliver against the nominated growth drivers for priority customers
- Demonstrates consistent high standards of execution.
- Be a socially responsible ambassador for Diageo externally.
Please click 'Apply' to submit your application