Global Recruitment Program Lead - Sourcing, Open to flexible working
Diageo’s performance ambition calls for us to create the best performing most trusted and respected consumer products company in the world. This requires the right people and capabilities. Talent Engagement is the global function that sources, assesses and selects the best and most diverse talent for Diageo. Globally, we recruit in excess of 4,000 new hires every year and the talent engagement function’s role is to strengthen succession pools and enhance organizational performance though the hiring decisions that are made. We also see every recruitment process as an opportunity to engage people with the Diageo brand and to transform them into brand ambassadors – regardless of the hiring decision.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Global Program Lead for sourcing channels and platforms is a critical COE role within the Talent Engagement function that is focused on developing consistent best practice across our sourcing processes and technologies, in order to find and engage high quality diverse talent. You will manage cutting-edge sourcing tools that ensure Diageo keeps pace with the fast-moving external landscape and enables recruiters to build critical talent pipelines. Driving innovation and best practice, you will own the processes, tools, programs and standards that ensure that we are constantly and consistently adopting a global best in class approach to our talent sourcing.
In this role, you will manage established sourcing methods and technologies, as well as embedding new sourcing platforms, to ensure an optimal range of diverse sourcing channels and tools for Diageo’s recruitment.
Specific areas of responsibility will include:
- Develop and enhance our candidate referral program by implementing cutting edge referral technology that increases employee engagement and reaches more talent, to drive better hiring.
- Drive usage of our CRM platform for proactive talent pipelining and passive candidate engagement, for recruiters to talent pool for critical requirements and hard to fill roles.
- Lead our global Linked In strategy and own our enterprise agreements for Linked In Recruiter and Linked In Talent Insights, driving best in class operational usage.
- Embed a new augmented writing tool for improving job advertising and ensuring inclusive language, so that Diageo’s job adverts are attractive and welcoming to all qualified candidates.
- Oversee the launch of an applicant sourcing and ranking platform that leverages artificial intelligence to deliver unbiased identification and prioritization of the most qualified applicants and resurfaces and matches past applicants with new job opportunities.
- Design a framework for growing diversity through our hiring channels, exploring external best practices that will help maximise the diversity of incoming talent.
- Support country recruiting teams responsible for the attraction of future talent to our graduate program, overseeing the annual graduate sourcing cycle and helping drive efficient execution.
- Manage vendor relationships with sourcing partners and platforms, driving innovation and tracking ROI.
- This role requires a highly experienced recruitment professional, with a deep understanding of all component parts of recruiting and sourcing and the capability to deliver and manage a high-quality suite of sourcing tools.
- Experience of leading recruitment programs and / or recruitment technology platforms, ideally across global recruitment teams, with strong awareness of external best practice on sourcing channels and sourcing technology.
- Strong cross-functional partnership skills, works effectively with multiple stakeholders to achieve objectives.
- Operational rigour, a drive for results and a continuous improvement mindset - always evaluating processes and tools, identifying areas for enhancement.
- A champion of inclusion and diversity, passionate about ensuring that sourcing processes are fair, accessible and inclusive.
- Ideally, change management experience across multiple geographies.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Please click 'Apply' to submit your application