HR and Finance Administrator, Part time 4 days per week - homeworking
Hours: 4 days a week (6 month contract, with potential to rise to permanent and full time as we grow)
Based at: Remote with occasional trips to the office in Herne Hill
Salary: £23,000 per annum FTE
The Bike Project is going through a significant period of growth, turning over £1.5 million in 2020. We are expanding the delivery of bike donations, Pedal Power and Bike Buddies whilst developing our retail arm, The Bike Shop. We are looking for an energetic HR and Finance Administrator with a keen eye for detail, who can help us build the right systems to pursue our charitable mission and sustain our commitment to support refugees throughout the UK as the charity grows.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The primary purpose of this role is to provide admin support to our HR and Finance functions. We have grown quickly over the last few years and now need to ensure new systems and processes are put in place so that all our administration is carried out professionally. This is a great role for someone who loves to keep things organised and pays attention to detail.
To support the HR manager by:
- Ensuring all HR data kept up to date on the HR system and HR drive
- Processing admin for starters and leavers
- Assisting with recruitment admin
To support the Chief Financial Officer by:
- Using Quick books to ensure all financial data is up to date and reconciled
- Processing and reconciling payments made through platforms such as shopify and paypal
- Assisting with providing information for management accounts and audit by producing reports from Quick books
Please see below the job pack . In this pack you will find more information about the role and the benefits we offer.
To apply please send your CV and supporting statement. Your supporting statement should address the following questions:
- How does your experience to date match the job and person specification?
- Please also tell us why you are interested in the refugee sector (include any challenges you have had to overcome in your own life which you feel are relevant)
Please apply by 15th July 2021 via the application method below
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, and those who have personal experience of being a refugee. A diversity monitoring form is included in the link.
Thank you for your interest in the Bike Project and best of luck with your application.
More searches like this
- Finance £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (South)
- Accountancy £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (South)
- Admin £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (South)
- Administration £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (South)
- HR and Recruitment £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (South)