Customer Service, Part-time (Home-working, Self-employed, Part-time or Full-time opportunities)
Silver Saints, London’s premier handyman service, is currently looking to add to our Customer Service Team.
We pride ourselves on been an innovative and dynamic company that values the quality of work done by an individual rather than the quantity of hours worked. We recognise that there are many talented applicants that may not be able to dedicate a full 40 hour week to a role that they may otherwise be perfect for.
If this rings all your bells here is what we are offering:
- Full training provided
- Work from home
- Choose from one of these work patterns:
- Mon- Fri 08:00-17:00
- Mon-Fri 08:00 -15:00
- Mon – Sat 08:00-13:00
- Mon - Sat 09:30 - 15:30
- Mon – Fri 09:30-14:30 and then 16:00 – 17:30
Your daily tasks would include:
- Answering customer enquiries – phone, email and web.
- Scheduling new jobs
- Processing quotes and follow up bookings.
- Administration - dealing with customer invoices and payments
What equipment you will require:
- PC running windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Fast internet connection
What expertise you will require – in order of importance:
- Fantastic communication verbal skills and phone manner
- An aptitude for clear written communication.
- A passion for customer service
- A friendly and cheerful character
- The ability to multi-task
- Cope well under pressure
- Good knowledge of using a PC with Windows operating software.
- A basic knowledge of DIY
Self-employed - Full days £50 per day and £5.25 per booking (Avg earning is £100-£120 per day)
Self-employed 3/4-days - £37.50 per 3/4-day and £5.25 per booking (Avg earning is £60-£80 per 3/4-day)
To apply for this job, please send your CV and supporting statement via the application method below.
Please do not phone us regarding this role as none of our team who answer phone calls deal with recruitment.