Head of Talent, Investment Management, City of London with hybrid working (office/remote working)
This is a newly created role where you’ll be responsible for everything from leading recruitment and onboarding new starters to fostering a culture of continuous learning, supporting career development and increasing employee engagement.
Reporting to the Head of People, you’ll be driving talent management and development initiatives.
- Proven capabilities as a senior leader and manager, with a proactive, flexible and inclusive management style
- Proven track record leading either recruitment or learning
- Ability to lead continuous organisational change and development.
- Experience designing and/or delivering employee training programmes
- Demonstrable commitment to the promotion of inclusion and diversity.