Bookkeeper (4 days with some homeworking)
Bookkeeper - Digital Marketing Services and Public Relations and Social Media
Our client is a best-in-class dynamic £3-4m business in the Digital Marketing Services and Public Relations and Social Media arena with an excellent track record of success.
Due to exciting growth, the business is now ready to bring its finance function in-house and appoint a sole Bookkeeper / Finance Manager (4 days a week, with some days working from home)
Reporting to the MD and managing the relationship with the external accountants, the role will involve:-
- Day to day monitoring of transactions and managing all bookkeeping for the company (Xero)
- Regular liaison with external accountants, establishing and maintaining systems and controls
- Involvement in developing accounting processes to support growth in turnover
- Track company performance and provide management information to the Board
- Assist managers with preparation of budgets and track profitability across jobs and projects.
- Create monthly financial reports, including cash-flow, budgets and forecasts.
The role will require:-
- An experienced all round Bookkeeper (minimum 3 years' experience)
- Ability to take responsibility and work in a sole role.
- Experience using Xero (or Sage / Quickbooks)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise in a changing workload.
- Team orientated and an enthusiastic work approach
- Ideally experience in marketing services or a creative business
If you are an experienced Bookkeeper, ready for, and capable of, a sole role in a£3-4m business, c4 days a week, please apply.