Insider Threat Manager, Open to flexible working
5 days left
- Contract Type
In GSK Consumer Healthcare, we are on an incredible journey as we prepare to create a new, standalone, world leading company with a 100% single-minded focus on everyday health. We are doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. With the COVID pandemic, people are increasingly looking for ways to manage their own health and wellbeing and to take care of their families. This is where we come in. With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we are uniquely placed to deliver better everyday health to millions of people around the world and grow a strong, successful business. This is an opportunity to be part of something special.
The Manager of the Insider Trust team is a critical partner across multiple tech and business segments including Corporate Security, Human Resources, Privacy, Legal and other partners. This position will build, mature and sustain an Insider Trust program which does not lose sight of company's culture and employee experience, but instead builds on the trust between the company and its employees through protecting brand, reputation and corporate proprietary secrets as a competitive advantage in the market.
This role will drive the strategy and program helping ensure a proper level of Cyber Security protection is in place to deal with the constant change of the threat landscape and the ongoing targeting / monetization of data theft related to intellectual property and patient information.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to contribute to key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Providing leadership updates related to threat landscape, progress with maturing the Insider Trust program and strategic needs for the path forward.
- Managing threat program to include building process and governance around how the team operates across business segments to include HR, Privacy, Corporate Investigations and Legal.
- Working with peers across the company and industry to understand technology and other data sources which play a role in building user behaviour analytics within the IT and OT (Operational Technology) environments.
- Providing executive level strategic program management and value add updates related to how the program is maturing to include strategic prioritization of monitoring and alerting.
- Working with strategic vendor partners across the business to ensure visibility to data sets and vendor access/usage of GSK's corporate network resources.
- Working with GSK M&A teams to help build onboarding program for employees and technology stacks, minimizing timeline to increasing security access and overall strength of security posture with new acquisitions.
- Strategic building of implementation timelines, budgetary requirements, ongoing support needs for dollars and FTE's.
- Manage quarterly business plans and leadership updates.
- Recruit, hire and train team of Insider Threat analysts, engineers and program managers.
- Work to build employee and corporate communications plans related to the program.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills and knowledge to achieve our goals:
- BA or BSc degree specializing in Information Security Strategy and Leadership.
- Implementation and leading corporate governance/quality management programs OR experience related to dealing with corporate human resources investigations, including executive level reporting and case management for domestic and international markets.
- People leadership courses or experience.
- Demonstrable experience of Interfacing with business partners and designing strategies, policy, and processes that requires specific domain expertise and executive level interaction and skills.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- MBA focusing on Business, Computer Science, Information Security, Data Governance or Internal Audit.
- At least 5 years of experience in global corporate investigations.
- Law Enforcement or Criminal Justice training.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.