Business Sales Consultant, part time 3 days per week, homeworking
- Contract Type
Do you love working with customers from a variety of industries? Do you thrive in a rapidly changing environment? If so, this is perfect for you so why not come and grow with us.
You will share and be motivated to spread Movement for Modern Life’s vision of improving health and happiness through yoga, meditation and mindful movement to enterprise companies as a benefit for their employees.
As part of this role, you will uncover and develop opportunities by working closely with prospects to understand their business goals to secure partnerships. You will act as a guide to bring Movement for Modern Life to their employee population.
We are looking at circa 21 hours a week working remotely, and we are happy to be flexible. We don’t mind where you are based, but within easy travel distance to London would be ideal, as would ability to travel to and around the UK to close the deal.
About the role:
- Be able to spearhead our drive into this market, working on your own to develop our GTM strategy for growth.
- Work closely with C-suite, Health, Safety, Benefits, HR and People teams to truly understand their business and objectives to help support their employees.
- Educate prospects on the value of Movement for Modern Life in a thoughtful and emotionally intelligent way.
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns.
- Manage the full lifecycle of a deal including: all sales activities, billing, legal, security, and technical enquiries.
- Ensure great adoption, engagement, and high levels of retention.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Build and maintain a deep and comprehensive familiarity with Movement for Modern Life.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the health, safety, benefits and wellness market space: market trends, industry challenges, major players, relevant products and technologies.
- Demonstrably successful work experience in a sales role, preferably in SaaS.
- Experience selling into HR, Benefits, People and/or Healthcare teams in the United Kingdom.
- Experience selling to large enterprises in the United Kingdom.
- Passionate about improving people’s health and wellbeing
- Visionary and compelled to achieve goals, by always putting the customer first.
- Articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style.
- High-energy interest in opportunities to increase customer happiness and deepen customer relationships
- Proven track record of identifying prospect needs and successfully implementing solutions.
- A demonstrated ability to repeatedly achieve or exceed sales quota.
What we’re looking for:
We want to find someone who is:
- Enthusiastic, positive and highly productive
- Able to prioritise and have excellent time-management skills and organisational skills
- Able to provide accurate sales forecasts
Your character traits include:
- Resilience, being able to work independently, flexibility, and being willing to adapt.
Pay will be pro-rata for the hours you are able to commit to, dependent on experience/skills PLUS large commission %.
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Movement for Modern Life, please apply with a cover letter and a CV that best expresses why you’re perfect for the role.
We are a leading voice in the UK’s yoga and wellbeing sector. Movement for Modern Life is a transformational solution. We transform people’s lives, by bringing world-class yoga and movement teachers into their homes and businesses. And we share tools from our toolbox to improve everyday life. We have partnered with the NHS to provide our subscriptions to all NHS staff, and we are now seeking to extend our partnership offerings. Our mission is to make yoga, and it’s world of movement and mindfulness, accessible, enjoyable and sustainable to everyone. We make the very best teachers and classes really accessible to all.
This is your unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative but down to earth company. Our whole team works remotely, we all value autonomy and freedom and occasionally meet up for a social or team day.
Our venture is British, organically grown and sustainably run. The role needs to be sustainable also! So we don’t mind when you work and will give you as much freedom to do what you need to do in your own way.
Apply for Business Sales Consultant, part time 3 days per week, homeworking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly