Business Development Professional, 3-5 days per week - homeworking
We are working with a boutique consultancy business to recruit a Strategic Business Development Manager to support the CEO in the continued growth of this flourishing business.
Working closely with the CEO, you will be responsible for generating and nurturing prospective clients in order to create a pipeline of qualified leads.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying the right contacts within global blue-chip organisations (FMCG, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Consumer Goods) and reaching out to them with a bespoke and tailored approach.
- Spotting trends in the market and creating and sharing content on social media (LinkedIn)
- Sharing relevant case studies with a targeted audience.
- Following up in order to generate interest.
- You have a scientific or technical background but have pursued a commercial career.
- You have experience of selling a service in an B2B environment.
- You would relish the opportunity to join a friendly and professional team working within a successful, growing and innovative business.
- You are looking for a role with genuine career progression.
Flexibility: minimum of 3 days per week up to full time if desired.
Location: Flexible/ability to commute to Hertfordshire
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 FTE