HR Assistant – 24 hours per week, hybrid working available
About the role
In this role, you'll work alongside our People team to provide a holistic, caring and approachable HR service to all employees.
You’ll be the PeopleHR software expert that maintains all personnel data and can offer technical support to staff on the system. You’ll be responsible for ensuring quarterly reviews and appraisals take place and play an integral part in retaining forpeople talent. Administrative duties include diarising meetings, assisting with learning and development initiatives and preparing new employment contracts.
This is a part-time position for 3 days per week, or equivalent. We would expect some of this time to be working from our studio in South London.
General duties include:
- Providing day-to-day HR support, responding and resolving requests in a timely and effective manner
- Maintain up-to-date employment and absence records, run audits and draft HR related documents
- Support the Studio, Finance & IT teams with onboarding new starters
- Collate 360 feedback and organise annual reviews
- Support team initiatives including; wellbeing events, flexible working & engagement surveys
- Assist with learning & development program through research, booking and collecting feedback
Who we'd like to find
Since 2004, we’ve grown from only four to over eighty by finding the right people – people that don’t only slot right in to our studio culture, but bring something incredible to it.
This role requires:
Previous office work experience, ideally within HR
Comfortable working independently on multiple projects
- Attention to detail, excellent written skills, and a good level of computer literacy are essential
- Excellent planning and time management skills
Interpersonal and communication skills
Proactive and confident
Who we are
We’re forpeople, an independent creative agency, working globally from an old pickle factory in London and a former theatre in Amsterdam. Our team of over 80 weaves together a diverse range of skills: from graphic, product, spatial and interaction design to moving image, writing, research and strategy.
Without knowing it, you’ve probably seen or experienced something we’ve had a hand in. Over the last 15 years, we’ve quietly shaped the future of some of the world’s most well-known brands as well as creating others you’ll soon get to discover. Our work is wide-reaching, from defining brand visions to building identities and designing experiences. Yet everything we do is born from a simple philosophy – we feel, think and do for people.
What we offer
People mean the world to us. That includes looking after our own, with things like:
- Global clients and world-class work
- A competitive salary
- A strong benefits package, reflecting both company and personal performance
- Training, support and personal career development
- A generous company pension
- A unique, inspiring working environment filled with incredible, like-minded people
To apply for this role click on the apply link below