Lead Disability Business Partner - open to flexible working and homeworking
We are Business Disability Forum. We believe the 26 million people in the UK and over 1 billion people worldwide with disabilities and long-term conditions enhance the social and economic health of our societies. We help remove barriers in business structures and Government that prevent disabled people from thriving and making their contribution to the world.
We are unique. There are many great disability charities and disabled persons’ organisations. Our niche is our expertise in disability as it affects business.
This role is a 1-year fixed term contract.
To engage with and develop productive working relationships with the BDF membership helping to further their disability agenda over time using our knowledge, member services and paid for products where appropriate. The Lead Business Partner has direct responsibility for their assigned Partners and indirect responsibility for the Partners managed by their direct report plus overall responsibility for work allocation of the Business Partner Team.
The Lead Business Partner will be responsible for managing the workflow for the Senor Business Partners allocating and quality assuring consultancy, DS Audits and Partner work as required.
- Experience of providing business support/coaching to experienced professionals (A, I & T).
- Experience of providing consultancy, training and advice on disability related issues (A, I & T).
- Experience of working in or with business (private sector) (A & I).
- Able to build and maintain networks, strong interpersonal skills (A & I).
- Knowledge of disability legislation & best practice and application in the workplace (A, I & T).
- Knowledge of modern business methods (e.g. agile working, outsourcing etc.) (A & I).
For the full job description and person specification of this role and instructions on how to apply please visit our website below via the button below
- Closing date for applications: 8 August 2021.
- First interviews are planned for the week commencing 16 August.
- Second interviews are likely to take place TBC.