Office Manager - Flexible Term Time Hours, Reduced Hours during School Holidays, 80% WFH
An award winning children's activity provider is seeking to appoint an Office Manager
Full Time (9am to 1pm Monday to Friday is a must, with the rest of the hours open to a conversation when they are worked.)
Scope to reduce to 50% hours (flexible) during most of the school holidays.
Working from home with 1 day per week at our London HQ
First round interviews scheduled 28th July 2021.
We are an established, small company providing award winning early years education across London and the home counties. With over 30 different events running each week this is a busy, dynamic company with plans to grow.
We are looking to recruit a motivated individual with excellent communication skills to manage our busy team and ensure that the families we work with receive the best service possible. You’ll be the administrative backbone that keeps our team of practitioners and their classes running smoothly. The job is multi-faceted, and you will need to be highly organised, have superb time management skills and be flexible, because no two days will be the same.
You will also need to:
- Have an enthusiasm for the administrative and logistical elements of supporting a busy team
- Have a keen eye for detail and work with rigour and persistence
- Have strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work successfully within a small team
- Have the ability to work independently and confidently adapt to a fast-moving business
- Have excellent grammatical, verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Excel
- Experience of Xero, Wordpress and Social Media management is an advantage, but training can be given.
- Ideally graduate level education but will consider work experience in lieu
- Intermediate or advanced MS Office user Excellent Microsoft Excel user
- Ideally, previous administrative experience of working in an office or customer service environment
- Willingness and ability to work independently, with full responsibility for time management and task prioritisation
- Able to use initiative to develop the role and systems to suit an ever- changing environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different customers, venues and staff both orally and in writing.
Please submit your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for this role via the application method below.