- Contract Type
* An excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Professional to join a successful business. The main aim of the role is to support and guide the company through the next dynamic growth stage as they venture into new markets. You will be CIPD qualified with a keen interest in leading the development and onboarding of new talent and training programmes to aid growth and help build a successful team.
* The company can be quite flexible with the role in terms of a full or part time employment
* The role can be a permanent position or a consultant contract
* Responsible for overall HR activities across a number of sites
* Working with the Senior Management team to help write policy and procedures
* Responsible for developing new starter programmes, induction processes ,personnel development plans and continuous learning and development training
* Responsible for refining the appraisals process
* Defining and developing growth structures and strategies within people management
* Working with the HR team to guide and advise on HR legalities
* Must have previous experience in a similar role.
* You will be CIPD qualified
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
* Ability to manage a busy work load with targeted deadlines
* Excellent IT skills
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis