Finance Assistant/Purchase Ledger - Part time hours considered
Experienced Finance Assistant/Purchase Ledger Clerk required for a market leader based in Sheffield. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic business that continues to grow.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth running of the finance team whilst also providing support to a small finance team. Reporting to the Finance Manager duties include:
* Purchase order processing.
* Updating and maintaining the Purchase Ledger:
* Ensuring purchase invoices are logged and approved in accordance with authority levels.
* Posting purchase invoices onto the system.
* Dealing with all queries relating to invoices.
* Preparing and entering payments onto the online banking system and ensuring that the relevant information is presented for authorisation by the finance team.
* Dealing with employee expenses.
* Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous Purchase Ledger experience and the ability to work as part of a team is key to this recruitment:
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
* Good IT skills are required.
In return, potential candidates can expect:
* Competitive salary.
* Hybrid working.
* Friendly, supportive, vibrant working environment.
* Free parking.
* 25 days holiday + stats