Minute taker - part time, homeworking
We are a dynamic, fast-growing Company Secretarial Firm, established in 2005. We are currently looking for an experienced contractor minute-taker to work with us in our FCA Regulated/Financial services cluster team. We pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our clients; consequently, character, the right attitude, and a flexible ‘can do’ attitude is essential to us.
The ideal candidate would have excellent minute taking skills and experience. Ideally, such experience would have been gained working within companies in the sector such as banks, insurance companies, investment management companies, pension providers with experience minuting Board/committee meetings or other governance meetings, either as an external provider or working in-house.
We are looking for contractors with excellent interpersonal skills who can work independently and confidently alongside our Consultants.
- Extensive minute-taking skills
- Confident in dealing with senior people in organisations, very personable, with a positive attitude
- Have a genuine interest and understanding of the services offered by Bridgehouse Company Secretaries
- Well organised and detail orientated
- Excellent writing skills with a good command of English grammar
- Proactive, efficient, self-motivated and a self-starter
- Positive ‘can do’ person with an ability to think ‘outside the box.’
- Very flexible in dealing with a variety of client demands
- Able to work independently and flexibly
- Some evening working may also be required
- Experience ideally gained in the financial services sector
Bridgehouse Company Secretaries offers company secretarial and governance support to organisations in the private and not for profit sectors. We work with Directors, Chief Executives and Board Chairpersons to improve governance within their organisations and ensure compliance with legislation and internal rules.
This position is a home-based position offered on a self-employed basis. The person should be willing to travel to client meetings as and when required.
If you are a confident self-starter looking for a new challenge, we hope to hear from you soon.
Please apply with your CV and supporting statement demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role.