Qualified Accountant Part time
1 day left
- Contract Type
My client, an Accountancy Practice, is now recruiting for a Part time Qualified Accountant. Due to business growth, they are looking for a new accountant to join their existing team of 10. Their vision is to fully embrace digital accounting to be able to provide their clients with an exceptional accountancy service in terms of technical advice and business support.
This is a Monday to Friday, Part time 25 -30 hours per week Permanent, Office based role. Salary is up to ??45000 pro rata
The role includes Full Client Management for a portfolio of owner managed businesses. They range from a variety of industry sectors including, retail, construction, and consultancy. The role covers compliance to full Statutory Accounts preparation.
It is not essential that you have a Practice background and so if you are looking to transfer into one, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
* Compliance work to Trial Balance included VAT and CIS reconciliation.
* HMRC compliance & submissions.
* Onboarding client with full set up of digital systems including data transfer from previous records.
* Management Reporting including performance and cashflow
* Preparation of Statutory Accounts including Corporation Tax Calculation
* Business Tax Advice, including director remuneration and dividend tax planning
* Preparation, calculation and submission of Personal Tax Return
* Experience of digital software, Xero is essential, other packages an advantage.
* Ensuring the best use of technology for process efficiency and cost saving
* ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Experience of accounting for owner managed businesses
* Excellent verbal and nonverbal communicator
* Can do attitude.
* Experience in Xero is essential
* Strong attention to detail and highly organised
* Able to work under pressure and to deadlines as and when needed to.
If you have all the skills outlined above and looking to work for a busy, well established company with a friendly and family feel then do please apply. Shortlisting is immediate and the position is available immediately.
Ideal role for anyone living in the Stamford, Bourne, Oakham, Uppingham, Corby, Peterborough, Grantham, Huntingdon area