Financial Controller (Part time)
Part time - ??65,000 FTE
Isaac James Associates has partnered with an exciting technology business in Coventry to appoint a part time Financial Controller. The role reports to the Managing Director and Group Finance Director, and is responsible for the smooth operation of the local finance function.
* Monthly management accounts preparation and submission to Parent company.
* Management of Company P&L and Balance Sheet
* Monthly bank reconciliations
* Create financial reports that give Managing Director visibility of company performance
* Manage the finance relationship with Parent company finance department, including loan agreements, adhoc queries and monthly accounts
* Monthly input of various results into Parent company accounting systems
* Support bi -annual stock takes and manage the stock currently in excel
* Ongoing support of a new ERP implementation
* Submission of all Tax and regulatory returns
This role is a 25 hour a week role, and is ideally suited to an experienced Financial Controller with experience of systems implementation. You will be working closely with the Managing Director to ensure accuracy of Management Accounts and related Business Information.
Knowledge of Grant Audits would be useful, as the business is heavily involved in cutting edge Research & Development.
If you're a fully qualified Accountant with strong commercial skills, and want to be part of the next stage of growth of this Coventry business, please apply with your full CV